#CGI
Is this real or...not so real? 🤔
You decide! 🧐

Only people mentioned by @Jimbo0566 in this post can reply

Retired living the Dream in Costa Rica! Married for 36 years and counting!!

In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication

looks fake to me!

God,Family, Country Kneel only before God. married to my soul mate. Never been asleep Red pilled from birth WWG1WGA. Q bet ya

lol

Wife, Mother, Christian, Patriot. Just suspended on Twitter for the 4th time. @Chela20 on Gab and @Chellz onWeGo

Wasn't it said that she would be a deepfake in the news?https://www.cnn.com/2020/12/25/uk/deepfake-queen-speech-christmas-intl-gbr/index.html

I am a child of God born in His image and likeness. All opinions matter- welcome to freedom of speech!

very entertaining- WATCH IT!

This is a satire programme hear in the UK ... It was broadcast at the same time as the Real Queens Christmas message on BBC1 - It was supposed to be a piss take of the Queen

All evil needs to reign is for good people to remain silent. Proud American Patriot. Roll Tide Roll! Q - 1Q7 - JFK jr. Q+ - DJT

Deep fake and a poor one at that. They know what is coming. Trying to get out ahead of it.

Red Pilled For 30+ years.🐸 Exposing Govt Corruption, Fraud & The NWO. Truth Seeker✨USAF Veteran✈️ #GodWins🕊️ #SaveAmerica 🇺🇸 🦅#Agenda47

In response Joe Ford to his Publication

Yes exactly! Be prepared to see more of this, unfortunately.

Souces say that the Good Guys have the technology to spot even the best of deep fakes.

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Blackout_1221) can see their posts

Husband, father, Son of God, taxpayer, patriot.

fuckin' fakers

British patriot, behind Trump 170%. MAGNA Carta 2020

yes its CGI, it was broadcast on the woke Channel 4

Red Pilled For 30+ years.🐸 Exposing Govt Corruption, Fraud & The NWO. Truth Seeker✨USAF Veteran✈️ #GodWins🕊️ #SaveAmerica 🇺🇸 🦅#Agenda47

In response Steven Silent to his Publication

Yes I know, it was supposed to be a joke of how I worded it. 🐸

Oh well... 😩

(1) Show this thread