Only people mentioned by @Narrowpath in this post can reply

Mother, daughter, sister and wife. Live in Arizona, Canadian born. Live the USA and DJT is my President!!!

In response Jlight 1111 to her Publication

More to Boycott! If we all stop using / buying their product, they will feel it.

Mother, daughter, sister and wife. Live in Arizona, Canadian born. Live the USA and DJT is my President!!!

Really Stupid. Why should we need to show ID to elsct the mist powerful position in the world???? Guess the dems are counting on all the illegals flloding over the border to vote

American Founding Family Descendant. Freedom warrior. AU test kitchen explorer. Discerning Dame.

Is anyone terribly surprised by Tripadvisor with their OWL? Levis though, that brand always felt so synonymous with salt of the earth America. Sad. Bye bye.

Child of God, mother of two, retired R.N. Proud to be an American! God bless the USA!

I will say goodbye to every one of them! They are actually saying they do NOT want fair and legal elections!

TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! 🇺🇸🦅

TIME FOR NEW AMERICAN COMPANIES TO STEP UP & TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THAT GAP! MEDIA LIES TO MAKE US FEEL DEFEATED. YOU NEED A VAX IDENTITY CARD, BUT NOT A VOTER ONE? BS! DON'T FORGET, WE ARE THE MAJORITY & THERE'S PEOPLE WITH CAPITAL READY TO CREATE THE NEXT AMERICAN LEGACY. BELIEVE IT! THIS TOO SHALL PASS! THAT WHICH DOESN'T KILL US, MAKES US STRONGER...BUT #NEVERFORGIVE THESE COMMUNIST SELL OUT, TRAITORS OF AMERICA! 🇺🇸