Only people mentioned by @PygmyGazette in this post can reply

I believe in God, country, & stengthening our frequency and inner light. Unwaivering in faith, love my fellow Patriots I'M ALL IN! #wwg1wga

In response Enchanted Mermaid to her Publication

It's time to back our beliefs by taking a stance against those corporations that promote evil agendas. They are only as strong as we make them and only as powerful as we feed them with our dollars.

I used to love my daily Starbucks and had a serious addiction to Amazon purchasing. But, when I understood that my latte habit was funding Planned Parenthood and my quick-fix purchasing was giving Amazon the power to take Parler offline, I knew it was time to pull the plug. So, yes, I am currently FOUR MONTHS Starbucks & Amazon free and proud of it! And, I WILL be adding Nike, Coke, and Delta to my list. To be clear, this isn't "Cancel Culture", this is conscious spending so that I no longer support entities that seek to supress our God-given human rights.

Watch where you spend your dollars, Patriots!
Support businesses that advocate for free speech, family values, fair elections, respect for life, and love of country!

TOGETHER WE CAN MAKE AN IMPACT!#wwg1wga