Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

My next few posts will be solely questions I want you to consider. These will be things that may seem obvious but they indeed are not. I will not give you the answers but they can be found, some very easily. Here is my first.

The U.S. military has a branch, Space Force, who track every piece of space junk 24/7. I do not mean just the big pieces I mean tiny, tiny pieces. Each person may get 1-2 pieces they track. They look to see if they are moving out of their orbit or if they are being moved with ill intent. Think about how much space junk there is and how many people that would take. Now here are the questions,

Would the Government, knowing what I have just stated, allow Elon Musk the ability to just pour satellites into orbit at huge numbers just so we could all have better internet? What could be another reason? What purpose could these be for if not just for internet use? Is Elon connected to the elites and Covid? Good luck.

I think this is a new Elon. His face changed. Starlink is facilitating a new financial, internet and free electricity system with no back doors for fraud, spying, money laudering. I think it is also the new system that will run ‘The rods of god’ which will eliminate the need for nuclear weapons or any microwave, haarp or dew weapons. I kind of hope the rods of god are used on everything the elite/cabal have built/developed including cern, 3 Gorges and all satanic sites.

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Stevie in this post can reply

Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

In response Steve Murray to his Publication

Look deeper into the Rods, I think you may find some surprising things about it. Direction is one of them. Look at starlinks pattern once they are all in place. Why would you put them over the ocean where there are no islands and also no shipping routes? What how do they work with Tesla towers and could that tech be used to protect us from something else?

X educator. Looking to educate myself and others with the truth.

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

The rods are quiet, unassuming, advanced kinetic warfare. You pointed me a while back to look into Googles undersea cables and hard drives they have hidden (ALL evidence/blackmail stuff etc). Are the Rods of God to be used as ‘Bunker Busters’ that can penetrate nuclear bunkers on land and all over the sea bed. Also is the Starlink ‘net’ structure so no place on this earth is ever inaccessible along with Elons wish for us to ‘be seen and noticed’ by any other beings as an intelligent species.

(1) Show this thread