Red Pilled For 30+ years.🐸 Exposing Govt Corruption, Fraud & The NWO. Truth Seeker✨USAF Veteran✈️ #GodWins🕊️ #SaveAmerica 🇺🇸 🦅#Agenda47

#loveoneanother ☺️
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gk8e3Lg5GFU&t=1s
Abandoned Puppy Followed Us Home And We Let Him In
PawMeow

Abandoned Puppy Followed Us Home And We Let Him In - YouTube

Abandoned Puppy Followed Us Home And We Let Him InIn Bulgaria a lot of people abandon puppies and kittens on the streets. And all those animals need help. Th...

In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication

@jimbo0566 Thank you for showing us this. I just finished watching this and it made me cry! I have always loved dogs and by the end of the year we are looking at getting a new puppy! I cant wait for that day ! We owned a black and white Border Collie cross. We had him from a puppy and trained him. He grew up with my kids and was an inside pet! He was loyal and protective and he loved us unconditionally till the day he died ( he was nearly 20 years old .....that’s human years by the way). It was one of the saddest days of my life saying goodbye to him! It has been nearly 8 years now since we lost him and only now we are ready to have a new addition to our family!! 🐕🐶❤️

Red Pilled For 30+ years.🐸 Exposing Govt Corruption, Fraud & The NWO. Truth Seeker✨USAF Veteran✈️ #GodWins🕊️ #SaveAmerica 🇺🇸 🦅#Agenda47

In response Sonia Trenorden to her Publication

Here are some pics of my little rescue dog. Her name is Abby, she's ten years old now and is a Chihuahua mix. She's fun to spoil! ☺️

Only people mentioned by @LuckyLukini in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from LuckyLukini , click on at the bottom under it