Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Only people mentioned by @SketchySk8 in this post can reply

In response Randy Shreds to his Publication

me:
looks like someone elbow hanging out a window

You guy's have better eyesight then me cause I can't see jr in that photo. How cn you possibly tell that's jr.

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

far right "under desk photo" lol

(1) Show this thread

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

John John?!?! 😲😃

My bloody profile pic is not me and In my mind depicts me winning a battle with a cig. God is my truth.

seriously?!? what the actual f?

#WWG1WGA #Trump 2020 #Maga #Qanon #17 #PainComing #SaveTheChildren #deplorable #patriot #kek #The storm God Controls The Climate

wow, great catch

Patroits are in control!

Great American Patriot Trump Supporter Schitter took 40,000 of my friends 🖕🏻

jr

Christian descended from a Captain in the Revolutionary War.

I wonder where this pic was first posted?

Marine Vet / Patriot / Downhill Longboarder // I STILL believe in Q, and I STILL Trust the Plan!

In response Camille 317 to her Publication

It was posted on Twitter March 30.
I noticed it last night and posted it immediately.
It's legit.

(1) Show this thread

Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

Here is a photo analysis as to if it is real or was photo shopped in. Looks legit, a lot of other things might not be. You decide.

Marine Vet / Patriot / Downhill Longboarder // I STILL believe in Q, and I STILL Trust the Plan!

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

It was posted on Biden's official Twitter account on March 30. No one noticed.

(1) Show this thread

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Nice catch. See my post the other day with Adam Schiff?#KennedyVision

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Indeed I did. I actually laughed when I saw it because it was the first time (at least for me) that a bad guy had#KennedyVision haha.

(1) Show this thread