Apr 04 2021 - Robert David Steele SITREP w/ Nick V - Trump Back Possibly Late April Early May

https://rumble.com/vfenth-apr-04-2021-robert-david-steele-sitrep-w-nick-v-trump-back-possibly-late-ap.html

BIG Trump Predictions + BIG U.S. Bus Tour
Robert worked with Juan O Savin on his 'Ressurection' Bus Tour

- Trump back by July 4th at the latest, possibly late Apr, early May
- By July 4th we are literally going to see the world turn right-side up
- The Cabal has been destroyed, we're in mopping up operations now
- There is a Continuity of Govt 'Other Military' that is running things
- Trump has everything he needs to confiscate $100 Trillion in illicit wealth from Wall Street, without trial, with a preliminary judgement
- America is back, and after America comes Canada, Australia, and then the United Kingdom

ARISE USA! Resurrection Tour
May 15 – September 6 2021
84 Stops, 50 States
https://bigbatusa.org/2021/03/17/national-tour-final-schedule-4th-of-july-mount-rushmor

Only people mentioned by @SAR1776Q in this post can reply

Waking up people with one bread crumb at a time. And having compassion for those who can't SEE yet, BC everyone learns at different paces!

In response SAR 1776Q to his Publication

i am glad i didn't bet my friends about April fools

they love the sound of their own voice

RDS & Juan Do not know "The Plan". They are not in the loop. Too many are forgetting to use discernment!

Another PSYOPS Story....Calling BS

Only followers of this user (@McPatriot64) can see their posts

Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

I trust nothing that gives dates, especially dates that are general. These people do this for viewership and nothing more.

An Injustice Anywhere = Injustice Everywhere. Vegan, Respect & Protect ALL Innocent Beings. Life time unvaxed. Spiritual #TheGreatAwakening

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

👍Thank you, for you put my thoughts into words much better then I ever could!

A patriot who stands for freedom! 27 year military wife. Stand strong Patriots!

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

exactly NO dates. something else we have learned quesyion everything andceveryone. what are the redirecting us from finding out. 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️. Somethinh else is setting the tome line. they say overcand over tryong to not have hysteria, fear ,death. What is coming? I don't know but it makes me pray harder.

(2) Show this thread