“The one thing I know about this Gentleman, Alex Jones, is that he loves this country, he’s smart as a whip, he absolutely believes in what he believes in and he also does his research and his homework”

- Michael Flynn

continued in comments

Only people mentioned by @r363ll10n in this post can reply

Love and Peace to all my brothers and sisters of the world.

In response r363l l10n to her Publication

i'm confused.

This should tell you A LOT!! Alex Jones = Mossad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-job9wwKPM
member when he snuck in bohemian grove in the 90s filmed it and then confronted this gergen guy lol
Richard Nixon: “Bohemian Grove is the Most Faggoty God Damned Thing You Could Ever Imagine”

Alex Jones confronts David Gergen - YouTube

Alex Jones confronts former Ford/Reagan/Bush/Clinton advisor David Gergen in New York during the 2004 Republican Convention. The look on Gergens face when A...

🍊ChildOfGod⛪Patriot🇺🇸FreedomFighter🗽DigitalSoldier👩‍💻Covfefe is "In the end we win.✝️"God woke you for a reason.侘寂 🌴

“I’m so sick of fucking Donald Trump, man. God I’m fucking sick of him”

- Alex Jones

you can find both good and bad trump comments from alex i remember yelling that trump shit his pants and fuck his family lol idk what side hes on but theres an absolutefuck ton of q like info 20 years before anyone heard of q

Tenacious Wisconsinite fighting government and medical tyranny. Redpilling for many years before I knew it was redpilling.Where is my origin

We've known this for a loooonnnngggg time. I don't know about ALL of infowars... but when My General spoke about a psyches training event and this fatfucker was a lead actor....

(2) Show this thread