🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

This Juan O’ Seven interview happened this past Thursday night and might be useful to those who believe that they’re entitled to knowing what’s happening every step of the plan. His prescient advice; “Take a deep breath and grow up.”

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8iuPTVorDyQ

"Entitled." Hmm...Now keeping in mind that I love ya, my train of thought is something like this: This country was founded on representation, so pieces of this can be a bit hard to swallow. While I don't feel "entitled" to know, lets call it "troop movements," there comes a point where people become complacent & bad things in our history have happened. The CIA is but one example.

While I'm not demanding answers, there will come a time when some people will be. Say for example, people who have lost children to trafficking who have never been returned.

I do not appreciate it much when 107 takes to yelling & mocking people who are obviously in pain. People who haven't lost children are obviously in pain for the death of the country, for which Q is well aware as it is in the drops (people who can't sleep.)

It is an impossible task to tell people to question everything, but rebuke them when they question the operation. At some point, Americans have a right to know.

#MAGA

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Q_Sentme in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from QueZ Sentme, click on at the bottom under it