I wonder if Twitter, Facebook and Instagram are scrambling to restore all of our accounts they banned / censored now that Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas finds social media companies do not have First Amendment right to ban protected speech in the first place & that Section 230 is unconstitutional... It seems like they would have to restore our accounts!! But like we have said many times... Class Action Lawsuits are very effective!!!
Things are definitely happening!! 🙏🏼#MAGA #wwg1wga
11:11 - The BEST is yet to come!!! - 11:11 🙏🏼❤️✝️❤️🙏🏼

#WWG1WGA I don't even rank as a private but I consider myself a digital fighter cuz fook evil asshats. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

If been scratching my head trying to figure out why the restored my account last week after it being shut down since early December. They ever restored my followers/follows. They gave me the lame excuse that it was caught in their automated spam account delete, never mentioning why they never responded to my many requests to begin with.

Only people mentioned by @AAug22 in this post can reply

In response Nunya Business to her Publication

You spell great! You are only missing one letter and that happens to all of us on here everyday! I know what you meant Patriot! ❤️