I have been mocked!
I have been hated!
I have been called crazy!
I have lost friends!
I have lost my business!
I have been threatened!
I have had false allegations filed against me!
I have had my children taken from me twice!
I have had Lawyers commit crimes against me!
I have had Judges commit crimes against me!
I am still standing!
I am Fearless!
I will Never Surrender!

We are Truth!
We are Love!
We are Free!
We are Evolving!
We are all one!
We are Patriots!

#wwg1wga

https://youtu.be/K3jBt4S_SzQ

Love Won!
#SaveOurChildren

https://youtu.be/EOy_qJSl5W0

Only people mentioned by @RiseAgain17 in this post can reply

Seeker of Truth | Dark-to-Light | WWG1WGA

In response Tom Carr to his Publication

We All have Endured/Sacrificed much for the Truth.
[Former Educator - in his Prime]

Love God,myfamily&mycountry, pro-life,pro-2A,anti-vaxxer,#FamilyIsEverything,#digital soldier,anon,mom,grandma,Godalways wins,JFKjrlivesโค

In response John Q.. to his Publication

Sending love & light your way Patriot
๐Ÿ•Šโค๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ•Šโค๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ•Šโค๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ•Šโค๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

Retired 12x Twitter Censored Champion!๐Ÿ† A Patriot ๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Leader in #5D ๐ŸŒŽโ˜ฎ๏ธ ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ#NeverSurrender #LoveOverFear #17 ๐Ÿฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ผ๐Ÿค๐Ÿ‘ผโค๏ธ๐Ÿฆ

In response John Q.. to his Publication

Sending You my love and light!
well done my brother!
๐Ÿฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ผ๐Ÿค144๐Ÿค๐Ÿ‘ผโค๏ธ๐Ÿฆ

(2) Show this thread

Patriot, mom, researcher, knitter, artist, sourdough bread maker, DIY

Sorry friend๐Ÿ˜ž. Iโ€™ve had a lot - always felt like an outsider.

Amen! I am following you! been through a lot myself and you have WISDOM.

Beautiful.
Thank you for sharing this with us. โค๏ธ๐Ÿ™

#FuckYourMask #WWG1WGA Patriot In Michigan Not following Orders From Anyone.

Im On this Journey with you Patriot. You don't see me by your side, Just know You are not alone. We Got Your 6! ๐Ÿค˜
#NCSWIC#wwg1wga#GodWins

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

You are NOT ALONE Tom. Well done Sir.

โœ๏ธGod Wins๐Ÿ™ ๐Ÿ‘ Sheep No More ๐Ÿ‘ The Great Awakening! ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿธ May God Bless You All! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฒโค๏ธ๐ŸŒŽ

Sorry that you have been put through all that! God Bless you Patriot! ๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ

A self taught artist, believe in a higher power, WWG1WGA, total Trump supporter, believe in love, light and peace for all.

Go Boss Man.

PROUD PATRIOT๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Meme Queen๐Ÿค— Good Vibes Only! ๐Ÿ’ฉ Attitudes Not Welcome! ๐Ÿ’‹#GodWins #TrumpIsMyPresident #WeThePeople #OneNationUnderGod

think alot of us following this truth movement have had similar experiences as you and because most of us have lost some of the most important people and things in our lives it has brought us all closer in a way we never would have because of those loses. As hard as this has been I know it will be worth it for every single one of us and hopefully those we have lost throughout the process. God Bless!๐Ÿ™

Just remember ...๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ˜‰

๐Ÿ™

Canadian Patriot. Love Trump. Dark to Light. Great Awakening. Truth Sayer. God Wins! Banned from Tw*t and Fb. We will NOT be silenced.

Wow you are an inspiration friend! Keeping the faith with you. Dark to Light. Life and liberty for all! ๐Ÿ™๐ŸŒŽ

Retired 12x Twitter Censored Champion!๐Ÿ† A Patriot ๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Leader in #5D ๐ŸŒŽโ˜ฎ๏ธ ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ#NeverSurrender #LoveOverFear #17 ๐Ÿฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ผ๐Ÿค๐Ÿ‘ผโค๏ธ๐Ÿฆ

We all are! People dont understand how much evil really existed! My story could help bring down the corrupt family court system ! Good thing President Trump will do it for all of us! Its sick what they do reward liars, manipulators, and how lawyers and judges dont care!

(1) Show this thread

I am Diane ๐Ÿ”ฅ1221๐Ÿ”ฅ GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

First you had me

I am Diane ๐Ÿ”ฅ1221๐Ÿ”ฅ GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

In response Double Eagle to her Publication

Then I was smiling
Those two little bits are adorable
Sooo cute

(1) Show this thread

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

So many have laid it all on the line to Hold the Line. Transitioning to the Brave New World.

In response Purpose Prophet to his Publication

i love all of you!
#wwg1wga

(1) Show this thread