That fire in your belly? That feeling of hope?
That drive to help others and improve the world?
The restlessness to do more?
God lit that fire.

Let no one ever extinguish your fire.
Help others kindle their own.
Do Something.
Together.

WWG1WGA

Only people mentioned by @17Commentary in this post can reply

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication

I have that fire and can't wait to serve GOD and HIS people.

In response Lukenda Mira to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

This is called the annointing thst God Himself laid on Donald J. Trump, our President❣️ He works tirelessly for us. I'm so thankful that God put that mantle on DJT. A lesser man couldn't have handled it.

I LOVE President Trump. AMERICA FIRST!

#MAGADONIAN Artist-Writer-Nature Heals- Clean Food/Clean Water- It's-About-The-Children It's A Movie GOD WON.

Every time I look at this photo I admire, respect, and love President Trump all the more. This was after he proudly saluted every single graduate (ll07) (2 at a time) at West Point. ❤️

I'm loving this show even though I lost my family and frens. Hey guys does anyone else in my position want to sue CNN? Always praying.

I just love this guy!
THAT'S MY PRESIDENT!
Gives it and does it all for the ppl.
There is no way we could thank him enough!

He looks so tired in this picture.

He Loves US and We Love Him! WWG1WGA 🙏🏼❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏼

❤️ This touches my heart every time I see this. President Trump has put it all on the line every day for America. God Bless this man. He will never know how much we appreciate him. Thank you Sir.🇺🇸

https://rumble.com/embed/va1u1p/?pub=ffxop https://wego.social/Patriot999 https://youtu.be/gPZNQpPTah0

Everytime this pic comes across my screen, I just love this POTUS DJT more and more... and I thought it can never be MORE.

New Interview | Former President Donald Trump Talks 2024 Run with Lara Trump - YouTube

Will Donald Trump run again in 2024 and what does he think of the media's treatment of Joe Biden? The former president sat down with his daughter-in-law Lar...

I'm loving this show even though I lost my family and frens. Hey guys does anyone else in my position want to sue CNN? Always praying.

In response Linda Moore to her Publication

He's going to come back soon............which Trump will
be 2024?

(1) Show this thread

This is one my favoites of him

Inspiring red-pill music videos set to familiar tunes. YT channel recently nuked. #WWG1WGA #DigitalSoldier #MusicIsPowerful #MAGA

Amen! My new music video fits your post

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

Leaving it all on the battlefield. 💯❤🙏🇺🇸