13 For he has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves, 14 whom we have redemption, the forgiveness of sins. Collossians 1: 13-14 Grace guards and redeems you. Grace has always been enough. Salvation. People. Children. Promise.
14 May I never boast except in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ through which the world has been crucified by me, and I to the world.
Galations 6:14 The cross is what God Himself endures. Not about religion or lack there of.
God is not a punishing God. Your demonstration..repent & know that The Lord desires your broken heart. Walk your days in his enlightened pathways. Nourish your spirit..his spirit. Your body will surely rot & decay. the Lord doesn’t want anyting from you. Not your praises, praise him. No burnt offerings or other sacrifices. Your demonstration..leads to the Good News. The good news is The Gospel. The kingdom is only reconsiled in forgiveness.
live in this forgiveness

Only people mentioned by @Pray4Peace in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Brookleyn Blanton, click on at the bottom under it