Light-Bringer 🌟 πŸ’œ Spiritual Warrior 4 God β˜€οΈ Gaia, Jesus, Trump 🦁 & The Children πŸ™ Galactic Interfacer πŸ‘½ Ascension 5D πŸ’™ JKD MMA πŸ’¦

anybody know how to delete a repost?

In response white light to his Publication

Click on the arrow all the way to the right of your post and look at the options. You can DELETE! Easy peasy πŸ™ I do it all the time! 😻🌸🌟✨🌞

thanks Kat! but I think the delete is only for personal posts and not a repost of someone else's ... there's no delete option that shows up, for me ... πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @prOjectWhiteLIght in this post can reply

In response white light to his Publication

You're right. You can't delete a repost which is why I don't do that anymore! I copy and paste the person's post so THEY get the credit, but then I can delete eventually if I feel like it! πŸ˜ΉπŸ’•

Light-Bringer 🌟 πŸ’œ Spiritual Warrior 4 God β˜€οΈ Gaia, Jesus, Trump 🦁 & The Children πŸ™ Galactic Interfacer πŸ‘½ Ascension 5D πŸ’™ JKD MMA πŸ’¦

nice work-around!! πŸ‘

Hey Susan just nailed it. you go to the repost on your feed and hit the 'repost' button again which should be highlighted from the 1st time and voila! πŸ‘

(2) Show this thread