Fear was humanity’s kryptonite!
Everyone who can see what is happening, and can feel love in your heart, and knows what’s about to happen, you are all miracles! Many are still miracles that have not awakened yet as well!
Humanity will no longer be an enslaved race!
Humanity is waking up and understanding our true power, which is love (energy) from our heart!
Open your heart, and feel the love! There is nothing to fear, the light won! It’s all about the mass awakening!
Natural disasters and massive pain is coming, but it’s all part of Gods plan! Choose love!

Love is the Answer!

My two little miracles! 👇🦁❤️
https://youtu.be/EOy_qJSl5W0

🦁❤️👼🤍144🤍👼❤️🦁

Only people mentioned by @RiseAgain17 in this post can reply

Patriot, Digital soldier, Anon, Memer, Empath, WWG1WGA, MAGA,, NRA, SAVETHECHILDREN, God Wins, Trump is my President-NO DMS-

In response Tom Carr to his Publication

GOTTA SAVE THOSE WORDS!! BEAUTIFUL!

Retired 12x Twitter Censored Champion!🏆 A Patriot 🦅🇺🇸 Leader in #5D 🌎☮️ 🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺#NeverSurrender #LoveOverFear #17 🦁❤️👼🤍👼❤️🦁

In response Enchanted Mermaid to her Publication

I love you and your creations!
love and light! 🦁❤️

(1) Show this thread

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

fear is an internal indicator, that goes off to show oneself that thought is not in alignment with the Higher Self/Source. all emotion stems from thought. understanding the law of polarity, allows one to see what is not desired while giving the ability to turn that attention to what is desired. from attention to intention, will the seed grow.

#godwins Strength TO ALL Soldiers - Strength To Police- and Patriot's!!

Ahhh- Beautiful little vid. You love YOUR little ones as The Father Loves Us!!! Blessings and Protection are Upon YOU Beloved of the Father!

Only followers of this user (@unite_worldwide) can see their posts

Retired 12x Twitter Censored Champion!🏆 A Patriot 🦅🇺🇸 Leader in #5D 🌎☮️ 🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺#NeverSurrender #LoveOverFear #17 🦁❤️👼🤍👼❤️🦁

In response E.T. PHONE HOME to his Publication

Thank You!
🦁❤️👼🤍144🤍👼❤️🦁

(1) Show this thread

Jude 1:23, Save others by snatching them from the fire; have mercy on others but with fear, hating even the garment defiled by the flesh

Miracles they are, beautiful precious miracles of love. We are all someone's "miracle".
Thank you for sharing your precious miracles with us.🙏❤

A work in progress! #Gospel of Thomas #SaveOurChildren #WWG1WGAWW

Beautiful children! :)

A work in progress! #Gospel of Thomas #SaveOurChildren #WWG1WGAWW

I Choose Love - Shawn Gallaway - YouTube

Shawn Gallaway sings I Choose LoveMile Hi Church9077 W Alameda Ave, Lakewood, CO 80226(303) 237-8851Check out our online reviews: http://goo.gl/maps/ZGFHUFi...

Very sweet kids! So cute!

In response Foxy B 6212 to her Publication

🙏❤️🦁❤️

(1) Show this thread