Hi family.. #SaveTheChildren, WWG1WGA, Honored to be apart of history, One crazy trip we are on. Ready to clean up after the Storm. 🙏🏻💦

WON BIGGGGGGGGLY🍿🔥🍿🔥😬

American patriot living on a rock in the middle of the Atlantic

In response Kathleen Carr to her Publication

Treason committed by MSM, they are 100% responcible for stopping the unification of us, hang them on the gallows at the white house, make the news real. Show the truth.

Hi family.. #SaveTheChildren, WWG1WGA, Honored to be apart of history, One crazy trip we are on. Ready to clean up after the Storm. 🙏🏻💦

In response Maybe Herb to her Publication

SQQQQQQQQQQQN🔥🔥🔥🔥🙏🏻 TRUTH.... WE... SET..... ALL....FREE❤️🙏🏻

I don't think the Clinton's are around anymore. They have been dealt with. Look at this photo I came across today.

In response Kathleen Carr to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @downtownjuliebrown in this post can reply

Mom 4 boys, 2 Army Vets. MI Grandma to 9 Wife 40 yrs GOD Family Country... I Truly miss the Good Old Days when life was Simple. less HATE

In response Julie Nicholls to her Publication

reposting this pic on Twatter is what got me banned.
I am so happy, would not have found Anonup

A huge Trump supporter living in Canada.

In response Rhonda Rinard to her Publication

Wow! I got banned awhile back as well and they won't give me an answer why.

(1) Show this thread

(IF YOUR VOICE DID NOT HAVE ANY POWER THEY WOULD NOT TRY TO SILENCE YOU) **PRO TRUMP; DUMP TRUDEAU AND NWO**

Dirt worms 🪱

🙃BYYYYYYYYYYYYYYE... 🤬🤬🤬BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE🙃 💀☠️😬🤫

YOU R CORRECT💥💥💥💥💥💥💥😎🌴😎🙏🏻🐸❤️🐸