Only people mentioned by @TheKingsChick in this post can reply

Q/Trump supporter, Young Living essential oils distributer, anti-vaxer, God-loving American

In response Double Eagle to her Publication

I have definitely found a good man and i thank God for him every day!@Ernie3051

I am Sylvia Diane šŸ”„1221šŸ”„ GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

In response Marty Korth to her Publication

God Bless You Two ā¤šŸ˜˜

(1) Show this thread

Iā€™m a Christian, conservative and veteran. I support President Trump !!! Iā€™m a Patriot !!!

My wife is the most amazing woman in the world !!! She has put up with me for 36 years !!

I am Sylvia Diane šŸ”„1221šŸ”„ GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

In response Kevin Schott to his Publication

She is a lucky woman. Those are really sweet words.
God Bless You Two

(1) Show this thread

Pro Life Conservative Christian. Happy Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Lifelong Warrior. WWG1WGA Honored that I was followed by Gen Flynn.

Blessed by God to have one of those. And I thank HIM for my husband every day!

In response Pamela Pruitt to her Publication

ā¤ā¤ā¤šŸ˜˜

(1) Show this thread

It's not about me it's about US, all of humanity! šŸ’–šŸŒ

A partner who strives to be their best self is a true gift indeed! šŸ’–šŸ™

In response Heidi Palmer to her Publication

ā¤ā¤ā¤šŸ˜˜

(1) Show this thread

It's not about me it's about US, all of humanity! šŸ’–šŸŒ

Words of wisdom. The challenges men face are equally as difficult as what women face, just packaged differently. Understanding and empathy for one another is the bridge that leads to great destinations.

(1) Show this thread

I support DJT. Mom to a Soldier a Marine and an LEO. Wife of a retired LEO. WWG1WGA. Want to do my part. My governor is an idiot.

I'm definitely blessed to have one!

Thank you!

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

Positively!