Get your head out of your ass if you think for one minute Trump and NSA wouldn't have brought the heat by now? FISA works both ways. GTFOH. Wake up from dream land. Doubles, actors, cgi, movie. It was over in 2016 for God's sake. 2019 was the year of the boomerang. 2020 Covid storm on Hollywood and DC. 2021 wraps it all up. Welcome to the great awakening. When this is over you just might be looking at your even your own pastor differently especially if he's Joel Osteen.😱

Only people mentioned by @AmericaFirst17 in this post can reply

In response America First to her Publication

My cousin was Olsteens personal photographer for many years. all i know is thad they had a falling out and do not talk anymore. my cousin used to give a large chunk of his money to the church... i think he figured some things out that were going on and parted ways. im going to ask my more details today.

I LOVE President Trump. AMERICA FIRST!

Thank u for getting back.

Let me know what u find out, please.

(1) Show this thread

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

In response America First to her Publication

Yes. Forced a stripper against her will, at 2am one night to have sex and paid her off $10K. He was with his handlers at a strip club on the west side of Houston; denied safety to Houstonians during hurricanes in his enormous church (I remember when there was fields and houses there - some Houstonians have heard the stories). No telling what his other non-pastoral duties have included. I wasn't there, but these are just a few tales. I guess Houston was always Deep State. It had the first PBS channel, early gay mayor and councilpeople (80's), Nasa, Nasa, Nasa.

I LOVE President Trump. AMERICA FIRST!

In response Kerry Carlson to her Publication

Yep. I heard he did not let people into his church during the hurricane.

He gives me demon vibes.

(1) Show this thread