🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

This Juan O’ Seven interview happened this past Thursday night and might be useful to those who believe that they’re entitled to knowing what’s happening every step of the plan. His prescient advice; “Take a deep breath and grow up.”

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8iuPTVorDyQ

He is telling his followers that they need to grow up, like to children from the big peoples table? But they are allowed to eat the crumbs off the floor like dogs. Give me a break. If it is all so super secret they should have just kept it that way. When the leaders of a movement become patronizing to their followers, I call something smelling rotten in Denmark. Its classic teaser, superior-inferior manipulation. Just sayin. I never listened to more then a few minutes of one of his videos and now I know why.

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Alcyone in this post can reply

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

Im sick of people like jaun o nothing!! and all these other fakes peddling the bullshit. they need to be telling people to fill the streets because that the only way anything gonna happen

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts