So beautifully & perfectly put πŸ™πŸ˜»πŸ’šπŸΈπŸŒˆπŸ”₯

WWG1WGA

https://gab.com/threesevens/posts/106010125339274368

Only people mentioned by @KatistheSea3 in this post can reply

I am here for our President. That would be our REAL PRESIDENT... President Donald J. Trump

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

BRAVO!
TRUTH.

US Army Veteran SGT E-5 Dec75-Dec79 Pvt E1 GOD'S Army Most of my miserable existence! IF

IN THE BEGGINING GOD SPOKE ALL MATTER INTO BEING
MATTER DOESN'T MATTER, THE ONLY THING THAT MATTERS IS FAITH EXPRESSING ITSELF THROUGH LOVE! If Walker

1 John 2
Do Not Love the World
15 Do not love the world or the things in the world. If anyone loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him.
16 For all that is in the worldβ€”the lust of the flesh, the lust of the eyes, and the pride of lifeβ€”is not of the Father
but is of the world. 17 And the world is passing away, and the lust of it; but he who does the will of God abides forever.

Galatians 5:6b
The only thing that counts (MATTERS) is faith expressing itself through love.

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

Many feel the same as you. We will win because these things cited mean nothing. The truth is what matters, the Children being harmed are what matters, the Freedom that has been stolen is what matters, All evil to be exterminated & burned up is what matters & so much more. The rest of the distractions no longer matter, our Father God to be front & center is really all that matters. All glory to God.

In response Candie Mattos to her Publication

All Glory to God πŸ™πŸ’žπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

US Army Veteran SGT E-5 Dec75-Dec79 Pvt E1 GOD'S Army Most of my miserable existence! IF

In response Candie Mattos to her Publication

IN THE BEGGINING GOD SPOKE ALL MATTER INTO BEING
MATTER DOESN'T MATTER, THE ONLY THING THAT MATTERS IS FAITH EXPRESSING ITSELF THROUGH LOVE! If Walker

1 John 2
Do Not Love the World
15 Do not love the world or the things in the world. If anyone loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him.
16 For all that is in the worldβ€”the lust of the flesh, the lust of the eyes, and the pride of lifeβ€”is not of the Father
but is of the world. 17 And the world is passing away, and the lust of it; but he who does the will of God abides forever.

Galatians 5:6b
The only thing that counts (MATTERS) is faith expressing itself through love.

(2) Show this thread

The race will be won with all our hands held together while we sit with each other to break bread and laugh.

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❀️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🀬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

none of us are alone...more and more are joining this party and nothing and no one can stop it❀️

Proud to live as a free patriot like my ancestor Francis Cooke, who came over the Mayflower.Was a signer of the Mayflower Compact.

So grateful I was never into movies or T.V. Organized religion did not float my boat either. I feel those with the most difficult wake up are those who were subjected to the most mind control. I feel, that is why God has the comforters, to help everyone.

I don't "Idolise" anyone, it's sure be nice to go to a concert. I enjoy live music and as a musician, I like to play. The music in the park in our town was cancelled but one show. I went, enjoying the cool grass on an August evening listening to some good folk music with the silver hairs in town. It's what we do around here every second Thursday in the summer... F them notsees, we're going to share life any how!

In response Aerial Eth to his Publication

Right on 🎼 Music is the soul of life to me!! Very soon gorgeous wondrous music & singing in ALL styles will once again be enjoyed on Earth! Can't wait!! 🎻🎹🎺πŸ₯πŸ’–

(1) Show this thread

Love and Peace to all my brothers and sisters of the world.

it's possible that Nina's journey is where q is taking us.

Patriot till the end...and I LOVE my dogs! Censorship refugee!

That is EXACTLY what I've been saying too! Focus on Christ and being the best person i can be. The rest is all a false distraction.

In response Never Ever Give Up to her Publication

Beautiful πŸ™#truth πŸ’•πŸ”₯

(1) Show this thread

So true and very well put.

Hear, hear!

In response Patriots Garden to her Publication

πŸ™ Agree! Brilliant πŸ’šπŸΈπŸ’š

(1) Show this thread