"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

So, what's your best bet? This couple could be ___________:

💥A. Actors pretending to be John and Carolyn Kennedy to scare the Deep State.

💥B. John and Carolyn Kennedy.

💥C. Just some friends of President Trump flying with him on Marine One for some odd reason.

(Looking at their height, she looks like she's wearing very high heels. He looks like he's not wearing heeled boots. Thinking of that when you look at pictures of them standing together from the past, the height here would match.)

(Well, that's not President Trump calling out to him, but this was the only video of this I could find. If you have one that's not sped up, please share! Thanks!😇)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYVK_8A10cw

John! John! Who is President Trump calling out to. Maybe - JOHN F KENNEDY JR. - YouTube

Are they alive! JOHN F. KENNEDY AND CAROLYN BESSETTE-KENNEDYWatch till the end. Is Carolyn also yelling out John? Did they not die in a plane crash off of Ma...

I guess my tribe doesn't like to guess. Ha! ;) Well, I do believe it could very well be them!😉 Anything is possible!❤️

In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @PatriotSam7 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Patriot Sam, click on at the bottom under it