Today you could be standing next to someONE who is trying their absolute best not to fall apart, So whatever you do today do it with the kindness and LOVE in your heart. 🀍🀍

Only people mentioned by @QueenEsther in this post can reply

Saved by faith, through Jesus; wife; mother; grandmother; healer; defender of truth

In response Serah Oceane β™‘ to her Publication

I love this so much. πŸ’œ

And I said, β€œHere am I. Send me!" πŸ•Š

In response WhenUKnow UKnow to her Publication

πŸ™πŸ€πŸ€

(1) Show this thread

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

Amen

Sean Hannity can kiss my ass with his mask and social distance BS! Won't even listen to the a...hole anymore!

I am ready to fall apart...thanks for this! I am so tired of having to mask up to be able to work, I just don't even want to live in this kind of world anymore. It's useless! That's all you hear is "wear your mask and distance yourself...well FU to all of them!

In response Jay Bird to her Publication

Find time youcan go out in nature away from everything mask free and just sit in silence and take it in or go for a long walk. Sometimes it helps so much! I'm going to be praying for you, that your job situation improves and you can breath freely. πŸ™πŸ€

(1) Show this thread

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Amen. β€οΈπŸ™βœοΈ Great Message Sister, Love You So Very Much.❀️

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

Thank you! love you too brother! 🀍🀍

(1) Show this thread