Stand for the 🇺🇸 | Kneel at the ✝️ | Trust the plan 🐸

FAFO. 🤷🏼‍♀️

TESLA ENERGY, JASON Q, CHARLIE WARD,X22 REPORT, MICHAEL JACO, SIMON PARKES, NICHOLAS VENIAMIN, UTSAVA,MEL-K, CHILDREN RESCUED AND MED BEDS

BOYCOTT WALMART‼️IF HRC WON WE WOULD BE PUT IN CONCENTRATION CAMPS SET UP IN WALMARTS PARKING LOTS‼️😱😱😱😱EVER GIVEN-EVERGREEN OWNED BY THE CLINTONS AND WALMART‼️‼️INSANITY OF US SUBJECTING OURSELVES TO CORPORATIONS WANTING US DEAD MUST AND SHOULD STOP‼️

Working to become a better version of myself through the grace of God. No DMs, please.

In response DJT THE LAST PRESIDENT to his Publication

I've wondered for a while how and why Walmart got so profitable and dominant in retail. 🤔

TESLA ENERGY, JASON Q, CHARLIE WARD,X22 REPORT, MICHAEL JACO, SIMON PARKES, NICHOLAS VENIAMIN, UTSAVA,MEL-K, CHILDREN RESCUED AND MED BEDS

In response Blue State Patriot to her Publication

AND WE ALWAYS HEAR THE SAME STORY HOW THESE PEOPLE GOT RICH❗️THE FIRST IS A FAVORITE OF MINE.....1.THEY WERE HOMELESS,(right .....and flowers don’t grow in sunlight) THEY WORKED AS A DISHWASHER, THEY just HAPPENED TO BE AT THE RIGHT PLACE AT THE RIGHT TIME, 🤪 If it wasnt for blah blah blah I wouldnt be an actress today but he saw something in me 🤮BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN JUST “just happened” to pull COURTNEY COX “a nobody”? at the time onto his stage AND THEN SHE BECAME A STAR OVERNIGHT etc etc‼️‼️.IT’S ALL BS FOLKS‼️ALL THIS IS STAGED AND RAN BY THE PEOPLE WHO WANT THE DESTRUCTION OF AMERICA! ALL THESE PLAYERS IMO HAVE ALWAYS BEEN A PART OF THE DEEPSTATE OPERATION TO TAKE US DOWN! SATANIC NEW WORLD ORDER‼️

As for the Bruce Springsteen video, I read that Courtney Cox had to audition. But I don't think she was chosen from some cattle call out of hundreds or thousands of people! And I live in New Jersey, where Springsteen is worshiped and is full of fans who go to his concerts and mouth the lyrics to his songs. 🙄 As for a lot of high profile people, whether they're in politics, sports, the corporate world, or entertainment, I figure they're from one of the I1luminati families and/or they paid a hefty price for their fortunes, like selling their souls.

In response DJT THE LAST PRESIDENT to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @BlueStatePatriot in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Blue State Patriot, click on at the bottom under it