#wwg1wga
#MAGA

OK- I made a 20 dollar bet with a rather exceptionally nasty liberal that Trump would win. The thing is that I still don't think Biden won, and as most people here believe, I believe Trump will prevail.
But he's demanding his money.
Do I pay the bet or make him wait till the movie is over?

🐸🍿⭐⭐⭐🌠πŸ”₯β™ˆβœ Almost Time πŸ•° Proud Anon Digital Soldier backing the BEST PRESIDENT EVER "TRUMP" He did it for us...πŸ˜βœ¨πŸŽ‡βœ¨

In response Earnest T Bass to his Publication

illegal presidency. make them wait till late march.

In response michael griggs to his Publication

He's not going to like that! ha ha.

🐸🍿⭐⭐⭐🌠πŸ”₯β™ˆβœ Almost Time πŸ•° Proud Anon Digital Soldier backing the BEST PRESIDENT EVER "TRUMP" He did it for us...πŸ˜βœ¨πŸŽ‡βœ¨

yeah we dont like illegal presidents either lol well if he wants it that bad mak them sign a contract that Biden must be president for at least 90 days to clear up the Q conflict. Biden wasnt confirmed by supreme court judge so basically was you bet made on constitution laws or street rules they want that 20 bucks then they need to be willing to give it back plus 20 within 90 days of the innogeration if hes deemed ligit which he wont. So that leads me to the question who says bidens president the media lol cause thats all he got. its fabricated thats not the oval office. ya boy needs proof

I'm telling you this guy is a grade above your average nasty liberal. He actually un-friended me a while back, after we had made the bet- he contacted me through messenger demanding his cash, but I haven't answered him back yet. One thinks that common sense and logic might break through some of their 'programming', but, not really- they all wind up back at the same place- orange man bad-no matter what.
Getting banned on fb for a week has been a blessing.
I Haven't been called a racist in a record 4 days in a row!

well sounds like your in fear lol i mean i know your not me id tellem straight up he aint getting shit till im satisfied over the conflict here and if he has a problem with that id be happy to meet up face to face but like i said thats me im in TN surely not near ya but if i am js.
sounds to me hes a punk and cant back his mouth mr. intimidator. yeah just me though id call that bluff quick the payment makes you look weak and thats what he wants you to feel. but you know your situation better than i do. but yeah id givem hell before i ever came off the 20. thats not wrong either rigged bet

Believe me, I don't take any shit off him. I usually debate several dumb asses at a time and they get mad at me- they're not used to hearing other. But, I ain't worried about him- just making conversation- I'm sure I"m not the only one in this position right now- once I give him the money- I'll never get it back - so I'm holding out till it's over. I agree that biden isn't legit- nothing about it is right at all.
So he can fume- I think it's funny

Great was a bit worried thereπŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈπŸ˜† naa im with you man id givem hell it aint even about the twenty

Only people mentioned by @PapaRodAnon in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from michael griggs, click on at the bottom under it