WWG1WGA πŸ¦…πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ #SaveTheChildren

The easiest & biggest way is for you to take that freaking mask off. Yes someone might say something to you. SO WHAT. You might have to walk out. SO WHAT. The store may "require" you to wear a mask that DOES NOT mean you can't shop there. It means you just have to say NO. I have said no many, many times & have not be stopped from shopping in these stores. If I am I walk out

YOU HAVE TO LEARN HOW TO SAY NO

I realize there are extreme locations and shops. These are not the stores to start with. Go with a friend. Don't have your groceries delivered from a store that requires masks unless you have already tried to say no. Walk in say no. Take a stance. Stand up. You may not even have to say no. Just walk in and keep walking. Stop asking for permission.

It's time YOU take the stance. Stop waiting for someone else to do it. Stop waiting for it all to just go away. If you don't do it now you NEVER WILL & you will regret you didn't stand up

I have never worn a mask. Not once. Yo

In response Regina MAGA to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @starseasons in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Ime Sometimes, click on at the bottom under it