How is everyone?
I MISSED YOU ALL!
Sammy misses you more!!!
Muah! ❤️

Only people mentioned by @SantaSurfing in this post can reply

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

In response Santa Surfing to her Publication

Missed U 2 !!! Anonup is a Happy Home!

😍🥰😗

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

I ❤️ My Squirrels 🐿 I have 3 feeding in My Yard now. Awwwww 🐿❤️

Proud to be a part of the party with you Patriots!

Santa!! You came here! AnonUp is a happy place! Please come back more often! We love you!!!

Hey Santa! Just aantex to say your work and efforts are appreciated. Your videos have helped me and others understand what is going on.
WWG1WGA!!!

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸 Suspended from Twitter - @jenholt875

🇺🇸❤️🇺🇸❤️🇺🇸

😍So happy you are hanging out with us, YEAYYYYY 😍

Hi Santa and Sammy 💖💖💖💖💖

Thank you Santa & Sammy for telling us about this Social Media platform on your show. I love it here. It's nice to be with Patriots & Anons of like minds. There is a dark energy on some of the platforms out there. I have a peaceful feeling here. Thank you for all that you do Santa & Sammy. I love "The Santa Surfing Show" and I get a kick out of Sammy and Cody dancing. I love your upbeat energetic energy Santa. You really bring love, joy and sunshine to all of your shows. Your show is one of my favorites. God bless you and your family and God bless your show.

Retired former Mktg. Comm Graphic Art. Married to Ron. Crazy for Vegas Golden Knights & Hockey pets! I love America! #SAVEAMERICA

Hello Santa and Sammy! yaay!

DJ Eddy K Love Akita’s 🐕Love President Donald J Trump! 🇺🇸PATRIOT PARTY🇺🇸“Gods Golden Trumpet”📣🌟📣WWG1WGA!!! JFK JR.WE THE PEOPLE 1776

Hi@santasurfing! We got booted off discord! so Hachi and i are now here with you! Mom and i love your shiws and thank you for all you do! Keep up Gods work! 🙏 "GODS GOLDEN TRUMPET!" 📣🌟📣 Children of Light Unite!!! 🙏🌟🙏

santa surfing is a little squirrely#uhhuh#ohyah but is nice and goofy. we need that. we should all bring out the kid in us.

Love the Father, Jesus, the Holy Spirit President Donald Trump, Q the Alliance, my Family, America/ the Constitution &, Life❤️🙏🏻🇺🇸

missed you too big hugs!!!

Love the Father, Jesus, the Holy Spirit President Donald Trump, Q the Alliance, my Family, America/ the Constitution &, Life❤️🙏🏻🇺🇸

awww that is soooo sweet and takes the cake on cuties!!! ❤️🙏🏻🇺🇸

Lover of all things good and true.

Miss Santa Surfing.

woohoo 🎉🥳 santas patriots UNITE !!

Im so happy I found you Santa & sammy!!!

Yeah@santasurfing and@vincentKennedy in the same post!!! Miss you guys!!!

Santa and Sanmy! I found you ❤️❤️❤️

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

santa r u up on discord was on but got home tryed 2 log on cant whats up any body know?or is it on my end?

American Patriot, Native Floridian, Quasi Off The Grid Rural Swamp Dweller (By Choice!). Trump/MAGA Supporter. Banned Off Twit,YT,IG..next?

In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication

They have posted in here that they were suspended from Discord :(

In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication

From Santa... Discord just banned Santa Surfing / Sammy Surfing Servers and Channels! They will not silence us!

(2) Show this thread

I'am a Freedom loving wife, mother and grandmother Standing Up for God, family, America and all of humanity's right to live Free

very happy to have found you Santa Surfing

#TheGreatAwakening #LetThereBeLight

So excited to have everyone back in one place! Go sammy!! uh huh!! 🐿

Patriot and grandmother. Working to leave a great legacy for those that follow.

Sure missed you Santa and Sammy!!!!

Aloha Dear Santa Surfing. So happy to have another way to stay in touch.

I look forward to your updates and information, it has kept me grounded and talking to God more with all my heart. I love you and your broadcast and Sammy too.

Omgosh! I've missed your postings! I'm so hapoy you are here now. I saw on your video last might and did a lil Sammy dance lol!!! 💛

Only followers of this user (@SweetTinTexas) can see their posts

Cuenadian Patriot. Sammy Surfer. Child of God. Qquestioner. Seeker. And so much more than they ever let me believe. WWG1WGA

💖 Aloha!

In response Canuck OneSeven to his Publication

Canuck you are a lot of inspirtation, keep on posting to cheer everyone up. Thank you. God Bless you.

In response Canuck OneSeven to his Publication

thats great super monks!

(2) Show this thread

Wife, Mum, UK Patriot, Truth Seeker, Trump Supporter.

Yay finally managed to get on here 🥳🥳 Thank you Santa & Sammy for letting us know about AnonUp ☺ Absolutely love your shows & Sammy 🐿🤶🥰 Much love from the UK

Prepared for YESHUAs Return ~ #GODWON #HoldTheLine #WWG1WGA

oh, so good to find you here ~ missed you both!