Stand for the 🇺🇸 | Kneel at the ✝️ | Trust the plan 🐸

FAFO. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Maybe they can ban cigarettes next!!

Yeah, no one ever talks about the dangers and downfalls of cigarettes. I suppose too many people are so dependent on those that they can't admit what happens when you smoke a pack, or even just one. I've never ever heard of cigarettes being good for anyone.

In response Collynn Whisenhunt to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Stargazer in this post can reply

TESLA ENERGY, JASON Q, CHARLIE WARD,X22 REPORT, MICHAEL JACO, SIMON PARKES, NICHOLAS VENIAMIN, UTSAVA,MEL-K, CHILDREN RESCUED AND MED BEDS

In response Stargazer Lily to her Publication

CIGAARETTES ARE PROBABLY BETTER THAN THIS GARBAGE THEY TELL US IS FOOD! I CAN’T BELIEVE THE PROCESSED PRODUCTS THAT IS CALLED FOOD‼️IMO AFTER “THEY STARTED” (the deepstate/cabal/Rockefellers/etc) PUTTING FORMALDEHYDE AND OTHER CARCINOGENS IN CIGARRETTES. YOU DIDN’T HEAR ABOUT PEOPLE DYING OF LUNG CANCER AND OTHER CANCERS prior to this happening.ROCKEFELLERS OWNED OR OWNS MOST HOSPITALS.RESEARCH THIS.A LOT OF SICKNESS AND ILLNESS IS CAUSED BY THEIR “additives”in foods and cigs..therefore HOSPITALS MAKE MONEY and people ARE DIVIDED.CHILDREN COMING HOME FROM SCHOOL FROM WHAT THEY WERE TAUGHT TELLING THEIR PARENTS TO STOP SMOKING IT WILL KILL YOU!THIS IMO MADE IT SCARY FOR THE CHILDREN TO HEAR and if their parents smoked THEIR PARENTS COULD DIE😱this is BRAINWASHING by the deepstate ..their deepstate antics would start dividing families.WHY DO THEY NOT EDUCATE ABOUT “FOOD” IN THE SAME WAY...DIVISION, confusion AND DEATH IS WHAT THEY ARE COUNTING ON!THE (FOOD)? IS also KILLING US❗️

In response DJT THE LAST PRESIDENT to his Publication

You're probably the first person to understand this. Thank you!

(1) Show this thread
In response Stargazer Lily to her Publication

I know one thing, if they don't fix this shit I mean right now, we start burning shit down. (I heard that on Twitter once)

100% Patriot, Christian and Trump Supporter. I truly believe President Trump is the hero America needed.

Well...... seems like the game has no rules!

They burn everything else down next time start with a Coke Cola 12 pack in a parking lot. (and video it with a carton of cigarettes on top.)

(2) Show this thread