Only people mentioned by @SantaSurfing in this post can reply

In response Santa Surfing to her Publication

there's a lot of these types profiles showing up on Twitter. I think the good guys close to trump are trying to get relevant info out to us patriots!

Proud widow of Navy Vet 12-15-2020. RIP my Luv!❤ Let his service not be in vain! Health & Life Coach Redpilled since 9/11! #wwg1wga 🇺🇸

He is on here under Patrick Lincoln😘

PATRIOT. WWG1WGA. PRAYER WARRIOR.ARTIST.LOVER OF TRUTH,BEAUTY AND LIGHT. Wife, mom, grandma and live in Montana with my husband and horses.

He's on here now too.

God fearing Texan and proud Deplorable Diva! Lover of faith, family, friends and dogs! God always wins! WWG1WGA

So glad I found you! I purchased a Trump visor yesterday! I hope some of the proceeds go to your great work! Godspeed to you!🙏🏄‍♀️

God, Family, Country. I will not live my life based on your fear. WWG1WGA! NO DMs

I have followed this gentleman for quite a few months now. He makes some very intriguing and plausible assertions of his relationship to the Kennedys. He has some of the most interesting views on history - unfortunately, I have not yet been able to give the time to do any research. He definitely can open a whole new rabbit hole.

Wife of a Veteran, God Loving Patriot, Dairy Goat Farmer and Producer of Hand made Goat Milk Skin Care Products. WWG1WGA

cant get on twitter, please tell me

Proud widow of Navy Vet 12-15-2020. RIP my Luv!❤ Let his service not be in vain! Health & Life Coach Redpilled since 9/11! #wwg1wga 🇺🇸

In response Sandra Barbier to her Publication

He is on here to under Patrick Linkoln

In response Sandra Barbier to her Publication

Sorry...Patrick Lincoln...sp.🙄

(2) Show this thread

Yaaaay, so happy to follow you again. My husband & I love your work. Thank you for all of your hard work & dedicatiion. We ❤you & Sammy!!! Aloha

Once the storm is over, you won't remember how you made it through...but one thing is certain. You won't be the same person who walked in.

Love Patrick!

"An error doesn't become a mistake until you refuse to correct it" JFK

I am so happy that I've found you.

NY girl fighting for Trump & America- AKA "Palmtrees" on Twitter- Trump is My President- We're going to need a bigger GITMO

❤️Hi Santa, so happy to see you here!

Eliezer in the Book of Jasher turned Sodom's laws back on them...Eliezer Justice! Mother of 5 - KAG!

OMGosh... I was following something b4 I got nuked this past week from both FB & Twatter... something abt baby Patrick never having died?? It was very interesting!!!

Eliezer in the Book of Jasher turned Sodom's laws back on them...Eliezer Justice! Mother of 5 - KAG!

In response Eliezer Justice to her Publication

Of course... could be another moniker for "someone" else!

Santa.. did you see this re MyPillow Lindell being Jr? I watched a vid of him and watch the neck & voicebox.. notice the voicebox.. !! the hands the ears!
https://vimeo.com/498963091

Wading through the lies and deception, holding my anchor of truth

In response Eliezer Justice to her Publication

jennifer mac did a video about patrick on her bitchute channel . it was very interesting ❤️

(2) Show this thread

He is here now too!!! ❤️❤️❤️

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

Thank you!!! How are you Casey! Miss you girl!!!

(1) Show this thread

beyond the walls of belief - there is whole different world

☺️ he´s also here ☺️@patrick (lincoln)