so facebook banned me again ...... 🤔🤣🤣🤣 all because I have a few covid scam believers and needed them to do some research for themselves! First I shared a Charlie Brown meme with the fact that the covid pcr test was filed on the 10/13/2015 and made pending for 2020 - US2020279585(A1) which was done by Richard A Rothschild. FB slapped a notice on it and I disagreed with them! I then wrote it out starting with "NO fakebook! you are wrong! how can you say "checked against other posts"! Have ANY of your fake checkers even bothered to go to the patent office in the USA, to verify the facts I am sharing to educate people!" Notice received, "your post goes against our community standards. You are banned from posting or commenting"......what a loss NOT!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣......much like my meme with a dog with a muzzle on compared to a man with a mask which fb said was "partly false...based on scientific evidence" 😱🤣🤣🤣

Only people mentioned by @Jae in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Jae Fredericks, click on at the bottom under it