So...my senior in high school informed me one of her teachers has offered a 10% increase in their grade, “extra credit,” if they get the COVID vaccine and bring papers that prove it. THIS IS WRONG! Mama Bear was unleashed on the school board today.....

Only people mentioned by @Graymckay in this post can reply

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

In response Georgia Marshall to her Publication

Good for you! Schools have taken way too many liberties, and this is just disgusting

You can’t bring out the dark without Turning on the light. It’s about the children it’s always about the children The future is bright 🫶

Outsider, Patriot, Truther, son of God, Never quits, Stops at nothing .

Mama bear is going to tear them limb from limb Godspeed Patriot Keep moving Forward mow down anyone who stands in front of you with facts and law. God Bless

DNA=American Patriot Mayflower ancestors to digital warriors. Love my Family-God-Country. Finding/helping those in need my passion. MAGA

I believe in mamma bears.

That may be illegal, bribing a minor without parental guidance. Definitely against the ethical character expected in a school, and against against the Nuremberg Code.

Call the Board of Education in your state. I'm not familiar with the legal statutes anymore.

Midwestern Christian Mom in search of the TRUTH!

In response Photon 333 to her Publication

thank you!! on it!!

(1) Show this thread