Only people mentioned by @SquirrelMoment in this post can reply

In response Squirrel Moment to her Publication

I am a teacher and I agree. Not only do they not want you to be able to read your Constitution BUT any legal documents or anything written in cursive writing will eventually not be able to be read by anyone still living about 30-40 years from now ............ so you will have to hire a special linguistic lawyer to decipher any written documents for you .

History repeats. Think biblical language changes over time and always politically motivated. Once the Guttenberg Press mass produced printing, the Bible was read by the masses and boy did the interpretations vary to the many denominations we have today.

The internet is OUR "Guttenberg Press" because it has given us direct, first-hand access to many documents otherwise kept from the masses.

Thank-you for sharing this information! I hope everyone watches your video!

Retired USAF (C-130H Crew Chief), Christian, patriot, artist

In response Lisa Groenewoud to her Publication

Great response, thank you!

(1) Show this thread

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

I knew that from my daughters experience in school. Everyone needs to be educated in Constitutional Law!!!

HOMESCHOOL!!

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

I knew that from my daughters experience in school. Everyone needs to be educated in Constitutional Law!!!

HOMESCHOOL!!

HOMESCHOOL!!

HOMESCHOOL!!

INCENTIVIZE CHILDREN. MAKE ALL CARTOONS IN CURSIVE.

Lover of God, my husband & children, parents & siblings! Writer; musician-composer, Family Counselor; Patriot, Thinker who connects dots

Exactly what I realized years ago! No cursive - no ability to read the Constitution in its original form! My daughter, when in a 9th grade public school, was the ONLY only student (out of 100+ 9th graders) who wrote in cursive. Her earlier private schools, my husband, and I taught her! BUT WHY eliminate cursive from the standard curriculum? Negative /focused strategies by the Left, Deep State, Globalists to 1) Dumb Down America! A thinking populous is not easily led like sheep to the slaughter. Anyone can LIE about what is/is not in the Constitution if it can't be read! Think how many wrongly believe THAT document outlines Separation of Church & State! 2) To promote a higher-level illiteracy 3) Cursive helps the brain: thought flow enhanced; increases ability to focus on content-attention span; both hemispheres engaged; greater retention; improves motor control; enhances spelling ability 4) Detach citizens' affinity for nation connections 5) More evil plans... Oi Vey!

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

In response Alexis Hightower to her Publication

My handwriting is always being commented on (younger folks)
I dont print well at all, but my cursive has helped my creativity now later in life when I write on a cake, I even do calligraphy and it's so enjoyable..both physically and visually. Glad I grew up when I did when it was required (not so much the ruler smacks if I held the pencil too tight😂) Good for you and hubby for making sure your daughter has that ability and creativity that comes with it. 🙏🙌

(1) Show this thread

My youngest of two adult children did not learn cursive writing. Both went to same elementary school and had same teachers. They are only 22 months apart. The youngest graduated from high school in 2008!

excerpted from The Federalist Papers:
Reasons Schools Stopped Teaching Cursive Explained by One Cartoon

In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication

great reply, thank you!

(1) Show this thread

Light-Bringer 🌟 💜 Spiritual Warrior 4 God ☀️ Gaia, Jesus, Trump 🦁 & The Children 🙏 Galactic Interfacer 👽 Ascension 5D 💙 JKD MMA 💦

cursive also flows like nature 💧

Christian ,Dad ,Husband ,Grandfather and Lover of Truth. Conspiracy theories coming TRUE.

That has been my thought for a very long time.

That is exactly why! It used to be taught in the 2nd grade. My grandkids are in their twenties an know cursive, so it was sometime after that...

MotherofDrPrecipice WWG1WGA. MAGA. Love my son and my bubba cat that turns 18 in June. I Praise the Lord Our Savior!

My son is 27. He didn't learn it very long and then they went to computers. He still prints more then cursive

In response Mother of Dr Precipice to her Publication

wow

(1) Show this thread

How long has this been going on? Maybe the young teachers don't even know it themselves? They don't teach cursive in college, do they?

In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication

No they do not teach this in college, unless maybe calligraphy course.

(1) Show this thread

❤️🇺🇸🙏God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. 🙏🇺🇸❤️

OH MY this makes perfect sense. i have tried to figure this out for a long time! Holy crap.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

wow that makes a kind of sick sense toward their agenda. they have to be stopped 🙏🙏🙏

In response Lone Girl to her Publication

It's amazing all the subtle changes they've been making for such a diabolical end to our children.

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

💖We are all God’s children.💖

Script has become a form of secret writing to modern kids.

Parents need to step up to the plate, show theyre children how to write it and read it❗️👏🏼😏🧐

Starseed, Converted: 17 Sivan 5730 Humanitarian, Save & Protect Our Children, World Peace, WWG1WGA

In response chore Toke to her Publication

I'm sorry to say this but I really DO blame the PARENTS! They did nothing, can't believe they don't see indoctrination coming. I went to visit my brother and his wife and kids 2019 after 5yrs and could not believe my nephew, 16 didn't know how to cook! Didn't my brother learn anything cuz he didn't want to cook at his age either? I regret I took a step back from them for this long, I was struggling at the time. I also noticed how everyone was stuck on their devices and emotionally checked out. Amazing how 5yrs can have an impact on a child!

(1) Show this thread

Tenacious Wisconsinite fighting government and medical tyranny. Redpilling for many years before I knew it was redpilling.Where is my origin

Fucking commies!!!!