Let's make it bright during the darkness. Spread the word. Soldiers have your back!

Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

🖤💖💖❤️❤️❤️#WE LOVE YOU! THANK YOU PATRIOTS!/

🖤💖💖❤️❤️❤️#WE LOVE YOU! THANK YOU PATRIOTS!/

Lets Gooooooooooooooooo🐸!!

Very nice. They got this.

They cheated, President Trump won! Army Vet, Wife of Army Vet, and Mother of 3 & 1 is a Marine. Jesus is my Savior! WG1WGA!

I'm ready to pur my boots back on!!!

Needed that this morning! For the children & for our military I will not stop! 💚💚💚

I am just a small account but one that loves our Country and our President, Donald J Trump! God bless America and God bless all the Patriots

America's BEST!! We love you all and support you in every way! God bless each and every one of you!!

USA has FAKE government. Save the CHILDREN! "Sometimes you can't tell the people-you must SHOW them!" TRUMP our true POTUS! #WWG1WGA

What an inspiration. I do love the Military. These young men/women & the older ones are our rocks. I don't think they know how important they all are to us, the Patriots. I'm glad they have our backs. We've got their backs too. Proud of them all!🇺🇸❤️🇺🇸

God♥️Trump♥️Kindness♥️Love♥️Gratitude ♥️MAGA ♥️🤍💙🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

♥️🙏

I Respect all living things! Let’s Stand and take our rightful place Human Race.

😍

Aussie Mum who wants Humanity to live in Peace ,Love and Freedom that God intended.Lets bring down this Cabal Debt, Enslavement System.

I would stand proudly with you Sir.

God bless this man!
God bless him and every living soul who stands with him🙏

PATRIOT THAT WANTS TRUTH AND JUSTICE!!!

GOD BLESS YOU AND THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE AND DEDICATION TO THIS COUNTRY😘

Truther, Patriot! Seeking Justice for All!🐸 🇺🇸#WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren

😇🙏🙏

Christian, Patriot, Husband, Father, Defender of Freedoms and Family

My brother

Die Hard Patriot, Loving Husband, Father, Brother and Son - #WWG1WGA - 6 time Twitter Veteran - TEXAN

HOLD THE LINE PATRIOTS

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN 🇺🇸💖🐸💫

Everytine i see his beautuful face i watch it. Dont give up. Never quit. WE GOT THIS! 🇺🇸💖✝️🙌🏼

Retired Engineer- Anti-terrorism & blast consultant DoD & DOS. Survivor SRA, Mk-Ultra,child trafficking. Wife USMC combat veteran #Godwins

thank you we need this...

God Bless Our Military!#neverforget 🙏🏻❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻

Needed that today

WWG1WGA #SaveOurChildren

💗This will never get old, love this!!!

Just another angry cat with a happy spirit ! Question?? Everything you come across! When you Know you Know!!

💞Braveheart💞

DJT & PATRIOTS WILL SAVE THE WORLD DARK TO LIGHT GOD WINS

I love this so much! thanks for posting. I'm gonna bookmark so I can watch when I'm down.
He is amazing. Wish we could meet him & give him a hug!

Truth Seeker, friend, sister, daughter. Loyalty is vital. Law and Order. Nice until pushed too far. WWG1WGA #FreeddomJusticeTheAMERICANWay

Can we find him and thank him! He knew exactly what to say...got your six, soldier!#wwg1wga

Thank you for shining your light and blazing it over us all!! 😻

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Jesus Christ is Salvation God bless our President, John-John, Gen Flynn our Military SAVE OUR CHILDREN Gratitude for our HEROES OF HUMANITY

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

our pain and suffering doesn't even come close to what the Children and our HEROS have endured for DECADES God WON the wicked are in the Abyss and the world will see the apokalipsi/REVELATION of everything hidden Glory to God and His righteous HOLDTHELINE ✝️

(2) Show this thread

god bless our nation and our troops!! my mom is a retired master chief , i give military the highest praise, this got me even more ready to fight

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

❤️❤️❤️🇺🇸

Child of God and follower of Jesus, married, old school patriot(1776) Faith in God, family and country

Dont know about yall but im standing with tears in my eyes ready AF for this fight!

I cry with gratefulness and prude everytime 🙏🇺🇸😥

Thank you and God bless you! We are all here with you.