πŸ‘€ Q EXPOSED it ALLπŸ’₯πŸ’‘

If Q was a pysop against the patriots then it was the worst pysop EVER. Hey Cabal/DS thanks for exposing yourselves to the entire world. hahahaha πŸ˜€πŸ‘πŸ’‘πŸŒπŸ‘ŠπŸ»

WE ARE AWAKE & THEY ARE#Fooked πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯ βš–#NCSWICβš–

#wwg1wga#TheGreatAwakening#darktolight#TheStorm#thestormisuponus#Redpill#MAGA#KAG#trusttheplan#TheGreatAwakeningWorldwide#SaveTheChildren#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming#Trump2020#Biblical#Draintheswamp#AnonUp#DigitalSoldier#obamagate#PedoGate#endthefed#centralbankscam WE ARE AWAKE & THEY ARE#Fooked πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

Only people mentioned by @Qbero17 in this post can reply

#WWG1WGA #17 #thegratawakening #darktolight

In response Qbero Gil Vega to his Publication

It is a Psyop for the Deep State ._. we know already how the DS is working :D

Loves God ~ Cape Town #ProTRUMP ~ Thank You Proud of All Fellow Patriots for God, Truth & Country !!

If Joe is a Clone/Actor ... then she was also picked to show how bad the Dems pick their Staff
I still see it as a movie.. of which the Dems/Cabal have NO Control over who Acts in it

🀑

This my final decision is not necessarily the last one I'm going to make!

Jen Psaki is a peice of work. I posted this earlier today https://anonup.com/thread/395152 and am going to do some more research/sleuthing here tomorrow:
https://tineye.com/search/780b5d35458c6ce053501465125a8ee944efd33d?sort=score&order=desc&page=1.

Almost 1am here and gotta hit the hay. If I find anything interesting I'll tag you.

This my final decision is not necessarily the last one I'm going to make!

In response Bob Enslow to his Publication

I did the search ... had to translate a lot of Russian; but, did not find anything significant. Should I find something in he future I will tag you -- would appreciate if you would do the same. The more we know and the more we get "get out there" the better! Cheers!

(1) Show this thread

Trumplican, #WWG1WGA, #InItTogether THE STORM IS HERE! For our children, vets and Patriots worldwideπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸΈπŸ€™

orange woman bad

Just another angry cat with a happy spirit ! Question?? Everything you come across! When you Know you Know!!

Marshmellow head

God Bless America, Land That I Love! God Bless President Trump...Never, Ever, Give Up! #MAGA JESUS Is My King! #GODWon #SaveOurChildren

πŸ‘€πŸ‘€