Only people mentioned by @TheKingsChick in this post can reply

Patriot, Smart-Alec, Brain Picker~Aries~INFJ~IRISH~ John, Carolyn, Lauren, Diana, Michael, Elvis, Robin, more! ->Trump Pointed the Bone!

In response Double Eagle to her Publication

The mind is a terrible thing to waste~

John F Kennedy Jr "died" in a plane crash. Many Questions have been raised about whether or not John John is alive or dead.

Best answer I can give you~the persona of JFK Jr died in 1999.

In order for John F Kennedy Jr to be alive today **he would have had to assume a diifferent identity, live in a secure-ish location (some spent in Ireland, for sure) and dodge the BIG BULLETS flying around him most of the time.

Sorry, Folks...the man with the name JOHN F KENNEDY JR is alive, and...........{{drum roll please}} the real Vice President of the United States.

If any of you NEGATIVE NELLIES want to fight about it...I suggest you do your own research first. In fact, how 'bout we talk again when ALL OF THE TRUTH is revealed?

See ya, Patriots!!

I am Diane 🔥1221🔥 GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

In response Dottie French to her Publication

Thank You sooo much
❤👊❤😘❤

(1) Show this thread

Patriot, Smart-Alec, Brain Picker~Aries~INFJ~IRISH~ John, Carolyn, Lauren, Diana, Michael, Elvis, Robin, more! ->Trump Pointed the Bone!

The mind is a terrible thing to waste~

John F Kennedy Jr "died" in a plane crash. Many Questions have been raised about whether or not John John is alive or dead.

Best answer I can give you~the persona of JFK Jr died in 1999.

In order for John F Kennedy Jr to be alive today **he would have had to assume a diifferent identity, live in a secure-ish location (some spent in Ireland, for sure) and dodge the BIG BULLETS flying around him most of the time.

Sorry, Folks...the man with the name JOHN F KENNEDY JR is alive, and...........{{drum roll please}} the real Vice President of the United States.

If any of you NEGATIVE NELLIES want to fight about it...I suggest you do your own research first. In fact, how 'bout we talk again when ALL OF THE TRUTH is revealed?

See ya, Patriots!!

I am Diane 🔥1221🔥 GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

❤👊❤😘

That is right !!!

Sure! We would love to see John F Kennedy Jr. Vice President with President Trump US President! I am interested in doing research. Would you be be kind and share few links to start with. Obviously Google is an NO NO! Thanks!

(2) Show this thread

Just a patriotic countryman that hates the traitorous Deep State

either you are stupid by thinking we could be foolish enough to believe this, or you're stupid enough to believe it yourself.

In response Michael Meadows to his Publication

I personally don't care what you believe.
or don't believe

It is called free will

I have free will too

Funny how that works

As far as name calling

GROW UP

(1) Show this thread

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

fake,sorry.