Father, I pray for a world where everyone chooses to be open to one another with love and respect, supportive in the Knowing that Humanity, Is, above all else The Creation of a Loving God, in which we are all connected by His Grace Eternally Together as One Race, One Family, as The True Children of God Immortally. 🙏♥️🌎✝️

Only people mentioned by @IamJason913 in this post can reply

Just a beach girl from sea to shining sea🧜🏼‍♀️🐙🌊

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

Amen 💗🙏🏻💗

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response PirateQueen 888 to her Publication

Amen.🙏🕊️🙏

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response PirateQueen 888 to her Publication

B E L I E V E 🙏❤️
https://youtu.be/oZvKJl1kK8g?list=RDMM

Lauren Daigle - You Say (Lyrics) - YouTube

Lauren Daigle - YOU Say (Lyrics)--Lauren Daigle's new single "You Say" from her upcoming album Look Up Child (releasing 9.7.18).Stream You Say here : https:/...

(2) Show this thread

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

And the#vibes you send with the message Lord💕

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

God is Blessing Us All. So Amazing!! 🙌❤️🙌

(1) Show this thread

Feeling ascension! I am seeing and inner-standing more each day! WWG1WGA Widow, Grandma, Harley Rider, Cancer Survivor.😘🙏😉😎❤️Nature❤️

Love, and Appreciate Intuits!!!! ❤️🙏❤️🙏

In response Little jo59 to her Publication

❤️🙏💕.....🙌🕊️🙌

(1) Show this thread

I AM my Soul #WWG1WGA #FamilyIsEverything. All Glory Be To God

In response Cosmic Patriot to her Publication

Amen. ❤️🙏✝️

(1) Show this thread

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

your words soothe my soul...thank you❣️🙏

In response Janet DuPre to her Publication

Divine inspiration, all creds to God. Thanks for being here with me. 🙏

(1) Show this thread

Praise be to Jesus!

In response Kathy Terrell to her Publication

❤️🙏✝️

MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

In response Kathy Terrell to her Publication

AMEN🙏

(2) Show this thread

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

One family, one spiritual body, eternally connected in His Grace.
Who We Truly Are!
Amen.

Thanks be to God!

Love one another as you love yourself.

In response Mary Donahue to her Publication

❤️🙏✝️

(1) Show this thread

Maricopa County Proud Patriot! #Fix2020 #LoveGod #Love the USA (as it was always meant to be!) #Thank God for the QTeam & Our ANON Family

Lord, please make it so. Amen🙏🏻

Daniel 7:14 *She will Hold THE Torch DOB ❌ 10/18/1982 ❌

The Next 5 Days Will Be Pivotal, Hang in there My Brother.

"Hold 2 iT" as My friend who was a Marine & Mustang Owner Used to Say..
He Had an 88 '5.0

Daniel 7:14 *She will Hold THE Torch DOB ❌ 10/18/1982 ❌

In response John Washington to his Publication

But We SHA-LL See.

(1) Show this thread

Always, All-Ways Have Faith.🙏

I pray for my enemies! And if they repent and turn from their wicked ways they will be forgiven but wont be free of their earthly consequences for their actions. Their time to do so is nearly over. I cannot knowingly respect or support those who have tortured, raped and killed innocent children or those who worship Satan and have committed the inforgivable sin in their blood oaths to Lucifer.

Truth Seeker,Pro-Life,#Qanon,#GOD-WINS,#Trump,#TheGreatAwakening,#WWG1WGA

AMEN

Child of God. Proud conservative American holding the line. Matthew 22:37-38

💥♥️

In response Karen Lou to her Publication

❤️😇❤️

(1) Show this thread

Amen

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

Jude 1:23, Save others by snatching them from the fire; have mercy on others but with fear, hating even the garment defiled by the flesh

Amen🙏❤️✝️🕊️
Good morning Jason 😇

In response Charissma _15 to her Publication

Amen. Great Day to You, Love. ♥️🙏

(1) Show this thread