Get your head out of your ass if you think for one minute Trump and NSA wouldn't have brought the heat by now? FISA works both ways. GTFOH. Wake up from dream land. Doubles, actors, cgi, movie. It was over in 2016 for God's sake. 2019 was the year of the boomerang. 2020 Covid storm on Hollywood and DC. 2021 wraps it all up. Welcome to the great awakening. When this is over you just might be looking at your even your own pastor differently especially if he's Joel Osteen.😱

Some just don't get it. Refuse to Believe that they have been duped for decades
esp 2020 covid. Tried waking my sister inlaw Easter Sunday about the vax. she believes it is good for her and wants no part of the awakening. shes 45 yo and works for a Dr. She swears by what ever he says as truth. crazy!! No investigating on her own, so I do it for them, for 4 yrs now. It is their choice whether to Believe. I keep red pilling them every time I see them. At least I have planted the seed. Now we just wait on the military and the EBS
God Bless Patriots 🇺🇸❤️

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Digital_Soldier615 in this post can reply

In response Just Another Patriot to his Publication

mine is just the opposite. i KNOW ive been duped for 60 years now BUT with all the fake shit these days. AM I STILL BEING DUPED?