Exposing the medical mafia is also necessary.

Our faith in the medical profession needs to be shaken.

A LOT of bad there.

Only people mentioned by @humunu in this post can reply

It's not about me it's about US, all of humanity! 💖🌏

In response Ché Trust-The-Plan to his Publication

1+1= 🤔

Save our Children. Trust The Plan. Truth Social: https://truthsocial.com/@humunu

In response Heidi Palmer to her Publication

yup 🙏🏼

It's not about me it's about US, all of humanity! 💖🌏

In response Heidi Palmer to her Publication

May I also kindly recommend researching Judy Mikovich? She provides a wealth of insight!

(2) Show this thread

I look forward to a future where I can learn the truths of the past.

I have this book! ☺️

Empath. BA in ministry. Mental Health Advocate. Don't tread. Libertarian. Conservative where it counts. Pics-mine. MTN time, USA.

Ends in "es." As in plural. There's more than one virus in a family.

Not denying the rest of the crap. It's only that I live for specificity.
#MAGA

Save our Children. Trust The Plan. Truth Social: https://truthsocial.com/@humunu

In response QueZ Sentme to her Publication

Correct, they consider all variants in the corona virus family as “the common cold”

When one looks at the updated numbers from WHO and CDC in terms of case and fatality rates, they bear that statement out.

Thus, NO pandemic.

(1) Show this thread

la blague 🥸putain

Truth speaking requires strength and discernment. You've lost your edge when name calling and insults enter the conversation.

I haven't trusted doctors since I went to see my doctor that worked in a medical complex in regard to something that was causing me serious issues. What she did was to pass me off to a quack that worked in the same building as a favor to the quack and she almost killed me. This was 20 years ago. Now, there is NO WAY I want to go see a doctor until this covid plandemic is called out for what it is.

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

Why, look here. And they say we are asymptomatic spreaders! One wonders if the AMA has threatened#doctors with license removal if they do not list causes of death as "#covid." They all know it's a #scamdemic.

SPREAD THIS FAR AND WIDE, even if you make copies and tape it to a post.

#covid#hoax#Coronavirus#flu#doctors#nurses#schools#libraries#WeThePeople#TheGreatAwakening#WhereWeGoOneWeGoAll#wwg1wga#quanon#vaccine#vaccines#Vaccination