As a doctor who has delivered hundreds of babies, I’ve been a witness to miracles over and over again. I believe in the sanctity of human life, from conception to natural death.

While not every child is born into ideal circumstances, every life MATTERS. My Christian faith compels me to fight for the least among us and that starts with unborn children.

Extremists who argue for late-term or partial-birth abortion do not represent Minnesota values. The family is the backbone of civilization, and its values shape our nation’s values. You can be sure: a Dr. Scott Jensen administration will be a fervently Pro-Life administration.

Dr. Scott Jensen for Minnesota Governor ~ One Minnesota

Only people mentioned by @r363ll10n in this post can reply

In response r363l l10n to her Publication

Thanks for this beautiful post (and many others!)

In response r363l l10n to her Publication

These are the reports we must give out every single day.
The negative that our enemy produces is changing all of us.
We must share about the importance of life and what actually heals our bodies not just what the enemy tries to say will help us.

🍊ChildOfGod⛪Patriot🇺🇸FreedomFighter🗽DigitalSoldier👩‍💻Covfefe is "In the end we win.✝️"God woke you for a reason.侘寂 🌴

In response Happy Days to his Publication

they've gone after his medical license twice for him reporting the truth about c0vid... then he was Senaator. He is most definitely definitely one off the good guys.

(1) Show this thread