Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Watch as the whole world begins to realize they’ve been duped...

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Someone on my neighborhood website complained about a store where they were wearing the masks under their noses and called it "unacceptable." There's always someone like her. The part that shocked me was that about 20 people agreed with her - and noone disagreed with her. That just confirmed to me how many people are still so asleep. It's beyond scary.

I was cursed out with F bombs for that when I was not near anyone in a store.
It did not matter what I said the person came in my face to tell me how i was a Super Spreader.
A loud person twice my size too.

In response RACHEL JOSIN to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Sun2516 in this post can reply

In response Happy Days to his Publication

Lol - I was threatened in my local supermarket by the cashier (who was promoted to bouncer) - telling me that if I didn't put a mask on - they would call the police and have me physically removed from the store. I wasn't with in 6 feet of anyone - the store was empty. Somebody please explain the rules to me again????? If we're not withing 6 feet of someone - then what is the purpose of the 6 foot rule??

Hang in there!
They have no idea that the people they are cursing are the same people saving their dumb asses!!
Lucky for them we do not hold their ignorance against them!

Logic is very far away.
I am disappointed is much people I know.

(2) Show this thread