@RedPilledCrasH YOUR AMAZING, HERE IS YOUR PROOF THE FAKE CORP THE ROTHSCHILD CABAL SET UP IN AMERICA, > IS CLOSED! TRUMP RESTORED THE REPUBLIC, NOW IF BIDAN FRAUD GOES IN ON THE 20TH HE IS PRESIDENT OF NOTHING, NOTHING, NOTHING LOL , 😂#trusttheplan, EVERY DOG HAS HIS DAY AND HIS GITMO DAY IS COMING, AND MANY OTHERS WITH HIM! TRUMP SAID IT AT THE ALAMO SPPECH JOEY BOY HAS MUCH TO WORRY ABOUT! TRUMP IS THE COMMANDER OF THE CHAIN OF COMMAND WHO IS 100% IN CONTROL , AND WILL JOEY FRAUD NOTHING LOL 🤣

Only people mentioned by @KATKITTY in this post can reply

In response KAT HOOKER to her Publication

so you think the new castle on the posted picture has anything to do with the word castle at the bottome of this Q drop?!?!? I have a feeling they corrilate with eachother!

EVEL is out of gas. if you can help with just a gallon or more.. it would mean a lot!!

SERGEANT ROBERT HORTON - WAR CAS..

Sergeant Robert Leroy Horton (US ARMY CIVIL AFFAIRS & PSYCHOLOGICAL OPERATIONS COMMAND) Trains US ARMY SPECIAL FORCES GREEN BERETS - explains how Russell Jay...

EVEL is out of gas. if you can help with just a gallon or more.. it would mean a lot!!

That what o keep trying to tell peeps! #ELECTIONGATE is a distraction!

Patriot. Trump Supporter. Tear is for Maddie McCann and all abused children.

Research Tavisstock

I BELIEVE IN GOD, FAMILY AND COUNTRY. LOVE YOU ALL. GOD BLESS

LOVE IT!!! HE CAN HAVE HIS FAKE PRESIDENT-ELECT OFFICE....🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

Purged x2 40k+ In A Past Twatter Life RedPilledCrash/JusticeIsComing Researcher ThreadMaker Anon ClownSlayer EnemyOfDS

Purged x2 40k+ In A Past Twatter Life RedPilledCrash/JusticeIsComing Researcher ThreadMaker Anon ClownSlayer EnemyOfDS

In response RedPilled Crash to his Publication

POTUS In TX....
Was I the Only One who noticed?? Askin For A Fren
Where Are the Fringes??

(1) Show this thread

Just a mostly peaceful Orc, punished for my Whiteness, looking for Frens.

🍿🍿🍿🍿

RED PILLER SINCE THE 70'S! FULLY AWAKE! #WWG1WGA #THANKQ #MAGA ON GAB ALSO, TAKEN OFF TWITTER AND FB FOR TRUTH!

In response Azog PaleOrc to his Publication

🤣POPCORN IS GOOD! IT IS ABOUT TO GET INTERESTING DO NOT LISTEN TO THE FAKE NEWS, HE WILL BE A FAKE PRESIDENT LOL

Greek expat to the US of A. Researcher, ex-military, A/V production veteran, long time red-pilled. WWG1WGA

In response Azog PaleOrc to his Publication

Though this is not the actual filing (I looked), the US is actually a Federal Corporation according to:
https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/28/3002

(2) Show this thread