Aloha!
I sure miss President and Melania Trump! I know they'll be back, but I do miss them!

Only people mentioned by @SantaSurfing in this post can reply

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response Santa Surfing to her Publication

WWG1WGA I am a child of GOD and only god for I-AM 9

🛡⚔️TRUMP | KAG | [Z] Citizen Journalist | 1Q49 God Crew | FightBack **🥊** 🇺🇲🦅 [https://www.navair.navy.mil/foia/documents?page=0]

🤭❤

Only followers of this user (@17Bells) can see their posts

Q follower since March 2020 Twitter reject from uk WWG1WGA God save our planet 🌏

me too 😢

WWG1WGA!!! Loyal to Trump, loyal to my county, loyal to fellow Patriots! Let's save our country!!

I dream about President Trump almost every night! Also dream about Sidney Powell and General Flynn! Crazy, I usually don't dream much or at least remember so obviously they are in my thoughts daily. I miss them both and keep thim in my prayers. Hurry back PLEASE!!!

I love America! I love and support President Trump! I’m a music lover. WWG1WGA! God is #1 in my life! Animal lover, Nature lover.

I miss them so much too! Cannot wait until they return!

Veteran. Love God, country, family, dogs, and freedom. Will never forgive nor forget...no unity.

In response ReOpenAmerica Now to his Publication

who, among us, should wait for President Trump? he fought for us. isnt it time to STOP being polite?

(1) Show this thread

I follow people who are heading INTO battle, not those running from it and trying to protect their reputation.

I miss the speeches, the rallies, the tweets, the pressers..... I miss everything about them except the MSM venom.
Dear true POTUS & FLOTUS, hurry back, will ya?
❤🤍💙🇺🇸🙏🇺🇸💙🤍❤

#WWG1WGA for GOD and COUNTRY! #MAGA #FREEDOM

I do too! I Trust we will all be togethr again soon!

AWAKE NOT WOKE. Filia Dei. Australian Patriot. Digital Soldier. WITNESS. Truth is a force of Nature. Truth is a Force. Truth Is.

Hi Santa - Have sent you a DM. So glad to see you here. I have been wanting to get my article to you on the Gold Standard. Feel free to use it as you wish. I am an Aussie Mum with a passion for truth and have just wanted to help people help themsleves and to buy SILVER etc. We probably only have a few weeks now to buy silver cheaply. Love your work......Best wishes V
https://wego.social/post/2911665_https-drive-google-com-file-d-1eyowbixfepvwun7m4fxdaw6s3rljvs62-view-ths-true-pl.html

so happy to see you here@santasurfing &Sammy too!!!

Welcome Santa! Try to enjoy your weekend! Got a busy week ahead I bet!

The remnant becomes the majority when the remnant takes authority! ~ Robin Bullock

Awwww Santa, so good tomsee you on here!! Now I can call this place home.

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN 🇺🇸💖🐸💫

I need a Santa and Sammy Broadcast. 🙏🏽🤣🇺🇸

I LOVE PRESIDENT TRUMP.I LOVE ALL OUR MILITARY PEOPLE.💕💕 🇺🇸I LOVE WILD DOGS.🐾LOVE ALL ANIMALS. LOVE Anonup.Com💖JFK.JR 💖I LOVE Q.

I MISS THEM TOO.I ALSO MISS PRESIDENTTRUMP'S TWEETS AND THOSE AWESOME TRUMP RALLIES. HOPE THEY WILL BE BACK SOON.💖💖💖💖

Teacher.Medical provider.IT lead 17 yrs.1st Gen Auschwitz survivor.Pro-Constitution.Like not=to support.DRAIN THE SWAMP ALL OF IT! TRUMP2021

Can't wait til they're back! How many more hours?

WWG1WGA! THE GREAT AWAKENING! THE BEST IS YET TO COME! No vaxing going on here.

I know, right. I mean, I live in Denmark, danish by birth and I felt my heart kind of broke 😰 But I gor right back in the sadle when I realised it aint over yet. The Best Is Yet To Come! 🤗

🇮🇹 ❤️ 🇺🇸

Hey Santa & Sammy, so Happy to see you... looking forward to seeing and hearing President Trump & Mealania our Angel Warrior of Kindess...

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

Patriot Power! 🐸 Truth is light...God has won.💥 His great reveal will be SO beautiful! 🌏

Sooooooo happy to see you here!!! Whew!

✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | 🇺🇸🦅

Big Aloha Hug!!! 😁🤗

I was literally thinking about you just a few minutes ago and BAM you pop up here!!! Soooo grateful right now!!! ❤️🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼❤️

WWG1WGA I am a child of GOD and only god for I-AM 9

my fav youtuber is on here now it is noce to see you santa

Thank you Tony!!! I had to find a place to post! So missed everyone!!

(1) Show this thread

A little ditty about Jack & Dian~A🩰🦢#soundoffreedom #familyiseverything #godwins #jfkjr #saveourchildren #trumpismypresident

we've missed you Angel 🙏🏻💓

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication

I LOVE PRESIDENT TRUMP.I LOVE ALL OUR MILITARY PEOPLE.💕💕 🇺🇸I LOVE WILD DOGS.🐾LOVE ALL ANIMALS. LOVE Anonup.Com💖JFK.JR 💖I LOVE Q.

In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication

I LOVE THEM. THEY ARE SO CUTE IN THIS PICTURE. I LOVE THEM.💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

(2) Show this thread

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

We hello - Nice to see you....

I’m here for our President and Humanity, I could write a book. I come from military family background! I am a mom this is personal :)WWG1WGA

Welcome Hello ❤️🇺🇸

So glad to see you again!!! 😁😁😁