Here paying it forward. Blessed to be redpilled digital Soldier. Will not stop fighting until justice is served #wwg1wga #thegreatawakening

I can not believe anyone believes Sandy Hook was anything but a complete load of BS. The amount of photos and other evidence proving this is nothing short of staggering

In response Qbero Gil Vega to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Lou4Kelpies in this post can reply

#WWG1WGA #QAnon #darktolight #pizzagateisreal #Trumpwon

In response Loulou Woods to her Publication

i wasnt awake when this happened...id love to see the evidence proving it was staged. thats way better than actually killing the children for their sick game

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

In response Dana Nash to her Publication

Im with you...I wasnt awake then either.

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

In response Dana Nash to her Publication

Here are some images. And I will post other links you can check out. They are legit. http://www.whale.to/c/sandy_hook_pictures.html

(2) Show this thread

Kid/Cat Mom & Patriot. Clinton's and Whitewater started the awakening. So happy that I am no longer alone in my observations! #WWG1WGA

In response Loulou Woods to her Publication

My sister still believes it happened. She's partly awake, but none of the false flags she believes were set up. I can't change her mind.