It could be so easy!!!
HAPPY EASTER!!

In response Kay Julien to her Publication

The Dunbar Number is part of the human condition.

What you suggest, although positive within the bounds of natural group sizes, would imply denaturing humans with larger groups. This does not sound as positive.

There are many ways to peace
The ideal ones are rare

For me the thought is important, which I carry already for a long time in me, that if one is there for the other nobody would have to suffer.
And this could be very easy, or not?!

In response John Tiger to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @OneLove in this post can reply

In response Kay Julien to her Publication

It's not easy when your brain is physically incapable of considering another human as anything else than "The Other" past a certain number of people you already know.

Social animals, like humans, form groups. In turn, these groups have a natural size. Past roughly 250 people (which is the natural size of human groups) it is impossible for us to consider outsiders with the equal attention as we do with members. It is literally a different mental datum.

This is the reality which forms the context in which we need to find peace. To imagine an ideal situation that ignores this physical limitation might be pleasant but would hardly be applicable in reality.

In response John Tiger to his Publication

No idea what your problem is and why you have to insult me now.
Is that what you call peace to insult others???
English ist not my Mother tongue and I didn`t mean any of it badly as it is not my nature to be bad and hurt others.
I wish you a nice life and all the best!

(1) Show this thread