And here is my response to Michaels Arts & Crafts...
Who sent me an email that they 'missed me'... 😂

The more#WeThePeople use the Power of our 'Consumer Dollars', the faster we will get these asshat Corporations to#PayAttention...

#ThePeoplesBridge

Only people mentioned by @ThePeoplesBridge in this post can reply

I follow back all Patriots. Expose the truth! Question everything. I trust God and God's plan. #JesusIsMySavior

In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication

Yessssss!!!! Love this response! 👏👏👏

I SHARE so you can discern for yourself! (does not mean I agree) If I like a post, I like it, or a nod to the person who posted it!

I went into two of their stores in the last week, I did not wear a mask. No one said anything to me. I think a lot has to do with our courage, if anyone had said anything to me, I would have just told them I don't need their products, my business can go else where.

I'm just Tone . Patriot. Knots a bit with the language -but clearly we communicate when there is A ❤️💯%

EBS is the only ALARM CLOCK - the sleeping group SEES or hears WHAT IS GOING ON.
And as long as their smart phone. broadcasts sports & reality shows, they are brain-controlled. All the way down the cliff. And takes with it humanity ..WE CAN ONLY AWAKE MORE LIONS..TO FIGHT.

Wife, mother and grandmother, Christian, truth fighter/promoter , love gardening, and good music, lace designer, maker and instructor.

WELL DONE VERONIKA! I SHOP AT MICHAELS FOR MY ROMANIAN LACE AND NEEDLEPOINT DESIGNS/KITS BUT VERY SELDOM... LAST TIME I WAS THERE EVERYBODY HAD A MASK AND I FELT LIKE TELLING THEM TO TAKE THE STUPID DIAPER OFF... I WAS THE ONLY ONE WITHOUT A MASK AS I AM WHEREVER I GO. I CAN'T BELIEVE THESE PEOPLE ARE SO DUMB...