๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ I am not amused by the lack of righteous anger. Does everyone remember why weโ€™re here? Does everyone remember what these people did to our children? I know that there are precious few of us that remain 100% loyal to our president and it is not easy but neither are night missions with oxygen supplies into the DUMBS. You men especially better fooking turn it up a notch. We ARE NOT handing our Republic over to these demons. You contrarians go watch kitten videos somewhere else. ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

#AngryVibes

WWG1WG ALL! WORLDWIDE!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Nana has been right there with ya hun!
Be fookin FEARLESS!
What the hell do you have to lose at this point?
If they gain power back they gonna kill almost all of us anyway!
We are infinate beings, everyone needs to fookin act like it!
Most ppl have no real idea how Trump, his family, and the patriots behind him have suffered, the shit our military have gone thr.
It is sad that it has to be a damn Near Death Experience to hold everyones' attention for more than a minute!
God said, "People need to listen because my angels are already there"
We need to STAND with God's Angels!

You have to remember, we were told to hold the line. Don't get in the way! What would you suggest we do?

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Tatonka in this post can reply

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response CeeCee Rider to her Publication

What we came here to do!
Support Pres. Trump & Q & the military to the fullest on here and other platforms to the end. Keep researching and showing the lies! Dig for the truth and show it to every damn one who is listening,.
No more of this woe is me bullshit, we lost bullshit, oh no it didnt happen just like WE thought it should so its over they won bullshit. We have to manifest the future together in one direction OUT LOUD!
This aint no game, if they regain power they will kill most of us outright & the rest of you will die a slower death from your new masters.

@jfkjrfan