Only followers of this user (@Miss_Wide_Awake) can see their posts

Reformed Christian wife, mother and friend. USA Patriot, Pro-Life, Pro 2A, Live Free or Die! Flat Earther

In response Miss Wide Awake to her Publication

ABSOLUTELY

My sister is an NP at the VA and she said that over 90%
of her patients are pro Trump (and were so before the election),
and while she cannot discuss politics w/ them b/c of the
Hatch Act, they are very vocal about their love and
enthusiasm for President Trump.

Just thought i'd share that somewhere.

And yes they need our support!

Never believe anything more than 98%. It leaves 1% for new information to change your mind, and 1% for the final piece, KNOWING. Ex-Nurse.

Fortunately all citizens should be housed when GESARA goes through.

Only followers of this user (@Miss_Wide_Awake) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@imat) can see their posts

“Rerum Cognoscere Causa” #IYKYK #MAGA TS: @Poppyslovecapu & X: @GIJoey888 join me TRUMPET OUTLOUD🎺

yes.

GOD - Patriot - Trump is my president - NO MASK - Truth and Moral - WWG1WGA - MAGA - 1776

YES!, definitely yes!!!

Amen 🙏🏻❤️

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts