I want to send a HUGE shout out to Kobayashi@administrator for creating AnonUp which has become such a safe & beautiful place for all of us Patriots to be!! THANK YOU sooo much Koba!!! I am so grateful for all of the efforts in getting this launched, for you continuing to improve things and for all of you for being here!! I am so grateful for you all my Patriot family . ❀️#FamilyIsEverything#wwg1wga#AnonUp#MAGA#GodWins

Only people mentioned by @1221Dovetail in this post can reply

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

Just beautiful. Grateful heart here too, Casey. NCSWIC. Nothing! ❀️#wwg1wga

I love God, Our Flag, Our Country and most of all Our President! God Bless America πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈ

Yes Thank you for Anon.up. i have been here everyday since februrary 2021. it feels like home and all the people here are so awesome πŸ˜‡πŸ™β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

To learn/Find The Truth On Everything

πŸ‘πŸ‘β€πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

What Casey Said! β˜οΈπŸ˜ŽπŸ‘

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

So glad to be here among all of you great patriots. Tip my hat to you Koba!

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

Amen!!

100 percent Patriot! God is my savior. Trump is till my president πŸ’• Suspended from Twitter 8 times πŸ˜‚

πŸ₯°πŸ™ŒπŸ‘

Proud American Patriot Family is Everything Seek the Truth #wwg1wga #maga #thegreatawakening

❀️ Well said!

In response Rae Rae to her Publication

πŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈπŸ™πŸΌ

(1) Show this thread

Casey, You are a bright light in these trying times. Glad you are still around.

In response joann ferguson to her Publication

Thank you very much! I appreciate that and glad you are still here too! The best days are ahead! Thank you for being here with us and for being a light too! WWG1WGA πŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈβœοΈβ€οΈπŸ™πŸΌ

To learn/Find The Truth On Everything

In response joann ferguson to her Publication

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦

(2) Show this thread

Trump WON // Tyrannical Governments are a "danger to public health" so why don't we remove that first. The vaxx is poison

πŸ™

In response Gina PatriotMom to her Publication

πŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈπŸ™πŸΌ

(1) Show this thread

CalmInTheStorm πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ FollowerOfJesus * FamilyIsEverything * Eph 6 ArmorOfGod * 2 Timothy 1:7 * PrayerWarrior/Writer/Researcher

Amen. Thank you, Kobayashi@administrator! πŸ™ So grateful for you and AnonUpβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins πŸ™

Beautifully said. I second this! The patriot’s on here are incredible, articulate, kind, informative and well… I can go on forever. πŸ™‚πŸ™β€οΈ

In response Jody Donohue to her Publication

Thank you for that and I do agree! Thank you for being here Patriot! We appreciate you . πŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈβœοΈβ€οΈπŸ™πŸΌ

(1) Show this thread

Proud American Patriot Family is Everything Seek the Truth #wwg1wga #maga #thegreatawakening

It's a very special site...
I get a feeling of peace here. Hard to explain...
Grateful for AnonUp and all the patriots sharing such valuable knowledge. I have learned so much.

In response Rae Rae to her Publication

We appreciate you and your light and for being here! ✨❀️✨

(1) Show this thread

AMEN THANK YOU KOBA FOR ALL YOUR HARD WORK ANONUP IS A WONDERFUL PLACE FOR PATRIOTS TO GET REAL NEWS !!! WWG1WGA WW

Everything is energy. πŸ’« MAGA. WWG1WGA. Feng Shui consultant, Reiki healer, BQH practitioner.

Thank you, KOBA!! Love ya man!πŸΈβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

It's way better than Twitter, such an amazing platform. We may not always agree on everything, but we're all sharing what we think, feel and know. You can only do that here on Anonup.

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Patriot, Believer, wife and mother, potter, photographer, gardener, chefπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸ™πŸ»πŸ˜Ž

AMEN AMENπŸΈπŸΈπŸΈπŸΈπŸΈπŸΈπŸΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸ™πŸ»πŸ˜Ž

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

NICE to not get censored and kicked off for knowing the truth. THIS is how it should be everywhere.

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

Yes exactly! πŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈπŸ™πŸΌ

(1) Show this thread

American patriot living on a rock in the middle of the Atlantic

my news feed is always limited to maybe 10 posts, that' all I get to see. This is all the time, is very frustrating and I think it needs to be fixed. Looking for better run site, its seems like intentional blocking and banning but I don't know. How many posts are you shown in your news feed???? Most often I get 10 and they are repeated over and over in my feed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The same posts.

In response Maybe Herb to her Publication

I click on the explore option to see more in my feed. I also go to others pages and rundown their posts. :)

(4) Show this thread

Patriot, Conservative, Prayer Warrior, PureBlood! ...Love & Gratitude ... Kind heart, fierce mind, brave spirit !

Oh yeah! Well said Casey! Thank you! πŸ’ž

Only followers of this user (@Patriot2020_17) can see their posts

Pour la liberté, pour la paix dans le monde. Amour et Lumière et de tout coeur avec les USA et le Président Trump. Qu'ils soient bénis.

β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈπŸ™

π“˜πšπ“Άπ••α’πšπ›ˆπ π π›‰ From the Bayou System of Texas I am. From wise Simian race, we come. Like Water be. Dark knowledge we seek. #WWG1WGA

hear hear

Thank you Kobayashi and to every soul that has Gods vibration.❀️

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

I applaud you too, Kobayashi This Platform is an incredible gift for many of us. Thank You. Love it here & love all Patriots that are committed to truth, freedom of speech with love of Country. WWG1WGA

oui πŸ™πŸ’–