Digital Soldiers & Patriots Unite 25th NSA to the POTUS ISAIAH 6:8 🙏#TakeTheOath 🇺🇸#FightBack 💪🇺🇸

Navy Seals Rescue Over a thousand trafficked children and dead bodies out of shipping containers in the Suez Canal.

#wwg1wga#MAGA#Trump#TheGreatAwakening#GodWins#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming#KAG#JuanOSavin#darktolight#JESUIT#jfk#Evergreen#government#QANON

https://nettle.news/navy-seals-e821a

In response Gen Flynn to his Publication

Yet not a word on MSM. Make it all stop!

Staunch Conservative. Political activist. God loving Patriot. Proud Texan.

In response Melanie Rieger to her Publication

Because its a fake story. The ship is still at sea. You cant get into the containers until is at port. Cmon man

Only people mentioned by @Maudiemaye in this post can reply

Staunch Conservative. Political activist. God loving Patriot. Proud Texan.

In response Melanie Rieger to her Publication

Well. Its a fact its still in the canal. Its a fact there are about 22,000 containers on the ship. Its a fact there isnt a ship big enough with a very large crane on rails to offload it at sea. Its a fact there is no other ship near it except much smaller boats doing the inspection. So, I would say yes, thats a fact. They cant safely move those containers while at sea because it would cause stability issues. It has to be at port that has the proper equipment to offload it. Back in the late 70s I worked on a boat. Not a cargo ship but Ive seen how its done. I was stationed at Pelican Island in Galveston.

In response Robert Travers to his Publication

Thank you for your reply, i wasnt doubting you i just dont know what to believe anymore. I just want it over...

(1) Show this thread