Dan ScavinoFlag of United StatesEagle
@DanScavino

“What a can of
@CocaCola
REALLY does to your body: Infographic reveals the effects the fizzy drink has in just an hour...from a 20-minute blood sugar spike to the 'crash'”
What a can of Coca-Cola REALLY does to your body in just an hour
The graphic was compiled by The Renegade Pharmacist, a blog run by a former UK pharmacist Niraj Naik and includes a seven-stop breakdown.
dailymail.co.uk
3:07 PM · Apr 4, 2021·Twitter for iPhone

Only people mentioned by @Lisa_Mayeaux_Hill in this post can reply

Working to become a better version of myself through the grace of God. No DMs, please.

In response Lisa Hill to her Publication

I've eliminated soda and sugary drinks in general from my diet, even beverages marketed as healthy. E.g., the Rainbow Machine drink from the Naked Juice brand has 47 grams of sugar per serving. 😲

I could tell when my son had Mountain Dew (which I didn't want him drinking), because he would immediately throw up afterwards. I can't even imagine what was in that drink. For myself, whenever I would drink Coke - it made me very angry and agressive. I gave it up a long time ago. I always believed there were dangerous ingredients in it.

I could tell when my son had Mountain Dew (which I didn't want him drinking), because he would immediately throw up afterwards. I can't even imagine what was in that drink. For myself, whenever I would drink Coke - it made me very angry and agressive. I gave it up a long time ago. I always believed there were dangerous ingredients in it.

And what is not said here is that the fat which accumulates "might" be tissue-bound, meaning that it is difficult to get rid of. And this type of sugar can cause cancer. All soda manufacturers are reprehensible, and no one should partake of this health-killing fluid.