Only followers of this user (@MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

Hmmmmmmm......what if pervasive corruption/organized crime is active from the top federal entities/large corporations, down to the county/ neighborhood levels?

"Anybody who's in the restaurant industry [and] probably everybody else with ANY business...got to stop thinking like a victim-criminal mentality, as the victim, 'oh, I'll just do WHATEVER the criminal tells me to. They'll let me go when I'm done.' They don't want to let us go! They want COMPLETE freakin control of us! They don't want us to go back to normality. So this is the time we've GOT to stand up!

EVERY FREAKING BUSINESS HAS GOT TO STAND UP AND PUT THESE SOB'S DOWN! Because if we don't, they're taking US out...This isn't about Democrat or Republican, this is about AMERICAN!....We have to do this NOW! ..." - via ZNeveri, Dec 27 2020, h/t Major Patriot who's been RT'd by President Trump and was also suspended from twitter
https://twitter.com/MajorPatri....ot/status/1343260038

In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @FollowThePiper in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Lesley Seplaki, click on at the bottom under it